42

Lexie’s point of view:

“I hate him so much!” I said to Tekxai. “why? I thought you two were a couple now.” she said looking into Marxie’s room. We were standing outside her room and the door was open. We all had acess to her so if something was to happen to her- “Why do you get so jelouse when he even looks at another girl? The only girl you don’t freak out about when he’s with her is me.” Tekxai said disturbing my thoughts. “you and Roxas are dating so I don’t worry about you falling for Axel. Marxie’s new and doesn’t have a boyfriend yet. I can tell by the way she talks to him that she likes him. isn’t it obvious?!” I asked. I think your over reacting.” she said. “you cant hear her thoughts. I can. She’s always thinking about him or Riku.” I said. Axel walked out of the room slowly. “whats wrong?” I asked. “going to get something to eat. You guys want something?” he asked. “Toast?” I asked. He nodded and looked at Tekxai. “no, thank you.” she said. He lifted the corners of his mouth but didn’t fool me. He was upset that she wouldn’t wakeup. I could hear his thoughts. He was wondering if he really wanted o leave Marxie alone. And he was worried that she was never going to wakeup. “Vexen is done with the tests right?” I asked. He nodded. “why doesn’t he go with you? We’ll stay with Marxie.” I promised. He nodded and went and got Vexen. When they were out of sight we walked in. I took a syringe out of my cloak and was about to put it in the IV but Tekxai stopped me. “what are you doing?!?!?!” she asked. I shushed her and said, “if she doesn’t wakeup then Axel cant miss her.” I said. She hit my hand and I looked at her. She had her key blade in her hand. I sighed and handed her the syringe. She put it in the trash. She pulled me out of the room and didn’t take her eyes out off of me. “it wasn’t going to kill her!!!” I yelled. “you pushed her off the tower?!?!?!” Axel yelled. I looked at him. “that’s not what we were talking about. What we were talking about didn’t have anything to do with that.” I said. “Vexen theres a syringe in the trash. I don’t know what it is or what it does. But you might want to take a look at it.” Tekxai said. I hit her arm and she looked at me. I didn’t need things to get worse between Axel and me.