Louis could sense my eyes trailing over his body. Blue eyes discovering my lustful ones. I moved closer to him, taking his smaller hands in mine as he peered up at me. My lips pressed a kiss to his blushing cheek as I walked him backwards towards the bed, where I pinned him to the mattress. Louis' musical laughter filled the room as I playfully growled, nibbling at his neck. I grinned down at him, my hand slowly nudging up the top he had recently put on. His eyes became wide when he realised what I was doing.

“No.” He anxiously spoke.

His small hands hastily travelled up to grip the fabric, not wanting it to be pushed up any higher. Louis' urgent actions left me confused. I dipped my head, nose nudging at the hand that still tightly clasped the crinkled shirt. When he didn’t move I pressed a light kiss to her skin.

“Why?” I frowned.

I had seen him completely bare everywhere else. My fingertips softly traced over his stomach. But I didn’t receive a verbal answer, just a shake of the head.

“Would it help if I took my t shirt off as well? We can be topless together.” I playfully smiled, trying to encourage him.

Louis'  body was tense underneath me. My head dipped slightly, lowering my voice to a whisper.

“I want to become intimate with every part of your beautiful body.” 

He gasped as my fingertips gently rubbed over his chest. Even through the fabric of the t shirt I could still feel his nipples harden with my careful touch. Louis' voice remained silent, but his posture was a little more relaxed. His eyes desperately found mine. I couldn’t quite decipher the emotion on his face. Fear of me? No.

“Can I?”

She gave me a small nod. My fingers slowly tugged up the grey material. 

My voice hummed in appreciation as I stared down at her revealed flesh. The skin was beautifully tan, almost golden. It was so soft.

He tensed, Louis' breathing picking up as my fingers trailed to his stomach. His chest was rising and falling quickly under my touch. The skin was so soft. His eyes squeezed closed as my eyes fell to look at his body. It pained me to see his eyes squeezed closed. My body laid down by the side of him, Louis' arms stiffly by his waist as he allowed me to continue my exploration.

“Why do you do that?” I asked quietly.

She rolled her head away, not being able to look at me. I leaned up on my elbow, my fingers gently catching his chin and turning hback. My thumb carefully wiped away a stay tear.

"I..I don't like it. I hate it. I hate my stomach. It's horrible and it sticks out. No one's ever seen it apart from family." He spoke, voice cracking.

"Louis... Don't hate yourself. How can you hate this?" I moved my fingertips over the skin, and he tensed, obviously not wanting me to touch there. "It's beautiful, Lou. You're beautiful. God, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met." I brushed one of his tears away.

“It’s ugly, I hate it.” Louis sniffed.

My heart ached as I watched the guy I cared about attempt to hold back sobs. I shook my head, dipping down to press delicate kisses to the skin. He gasped, his small hand going to the back of my head. When I removed my touch he quickly tugged the material back down, covering the area he obviously hadn’t shown anyone else. I hated to think he felt like that. He was beautiful. 

It looked like he was about to cry. So I acted swiftly, stripping my top from my torso as I knelt over him. I had never openly shown anyone my mark. A few people had discovered the horrible reminder when we had explored each other’s naked bodies. But it was something I chose to keep hidden.