Love me back to life

Without him noticing, Jon's door creaked open. A yellow glow from the corridor outside lit up the room, causing Jon to jump sit up. After his eyes had finally adjusted to the light, Jon could see a man standing at he edge of his bed. "Lemma....?" Jon whispered, confused as to who was in his room at 5am.
"Richie!!!" Jon cried.

"Hey baby, didn't mean to wake ya," Richie whispered, whilst taking off his shoes and getting
ready for bed.
"You didn't stay up all this time waiting for me baby? Did you?" Richie asked, concerned.

"I couldn't sleep not knowing what was going on, I guess I fell asleep in the end though..." Jon sighed.

"I'm so sorry, there was a bomb scare at the airport, all planes were delayed by like 6 hours man."

"Lemma said you'd left- for good! And that your only doing solo stuff and that you'd left me without saying goodbye.." Jon trailed off.

"Baby no, why would I do that? It's the middle of a tour for Gods sake Jonny, I'd never just ditch you. I love you man."

"Why didn't you phone me Rich? Why didn't you answer my texts?"

"My phone died, I had no charger, and the man at the desk was being a complete arse and wouldn't let me use his phone." Richie explained, controlling his anger.

"I'm so glad you're here, ya know, I thought I'd lost you," Jon confessed, as he signalled Richie to lie down.

" I'd never leave you Jon," Richie whispered as he snuggled up to the younger man on the bed.
~
Jon leaned in to kiss Richie, it soon escalated. Richie grabbed Jon's shirt and lifted it up over his head.
"We're getting too old for this shit man," Jon laughed, before attacking Richie's neck with kisses.
Richie moaned, he couldn't bring himself to speak. Jon rolled on top of Richie and continued to make out with him. Richie reached his hand upwards and grabbed hold of Jon's crotch. He felt his lovers cock twitch hard. Trying not to break the kiss Richie used one hand and starts playing with the button and zip on Jon's jeans.
"I'm gonna show you how much I love you," moaned Richie into the kiss, as he pulled down the younger man's jeans.
~
They woke up hours later in each other's arms. Everything was back to normal. Richie was there and that's all that mattered. The tour continued...