Marks Birthday❤️

I know marks birthday is not on December 13 but I had to go with it and winter is my favourite season!!
Marks P.O.V
The past 3 months have been lonely but I have been recording videos for my channel which is awesome when (y/n) was at school.. Today was my special day of turning 22!!

Your P.O.V
I have the perfect gift for Mark! First I'm gonna take him to the ice palace and go skating there, then I'm gonna treat him with a special surprise.... ( remember like a couple of chapters ago you caught Mark jacking off? Yeah well they forgot about the deal and you just remembered it..) but before that surprise I'm gonna give him a present which has his class books and a jersey of his lucky number, which means he's the Captain of the football team!! Which mr. Brown gave to me... That's when I'm gonna tell him he's un-expelled, u wrapped up the present in his logo and put it under the bed, Mark was almost finished his gameplay on firewatch. I went to the dresser and picked out a cute skirt with a checkered brown long sleeve shirt with some see through leggings underneath, by that time Mark came in the room and looked at me like he saw a cute dog went past him " Aww (y/n) You look adorable, where are you going?" Mark asked "Actually correction, where are we going.." Mark looked confused " Here put this on.." I handed him a outfit, He got changed but still had a puzzled look on his face... I took his hand and went outside to the vehicle grabbing my purse and locking the door behind me...

Once I pulled up to the ice rink Marks eyes lit up with joy and excitement " Oh my lord!!! (y/n) this is 100% the best thing that everyone has ever done for me!!!" Mark screeched, i giggled and went out of the vehicle, intertwined marks hand with mine and jogged to the entrance " Hey Jeremy!! " I yelled, Jeremy is a security guard for the ice palace after when he quit his job being a security guard at Freddy Fazbears pizza.. We walked through the door without paying " Why didn't we pay?" Mark asked confused " Jeremy is a fan of both of our channels and he let this one slide.." I giggled, Mark nodded and picked out our skates. Once we were on the ice I sped around the ice rink enjoying the time I had, Mark was behind me enjoying the time he was gonna have ..

It was 5:00 by the time we were off the rink and ready to go home, I waved at Jeremy and drove home, Mark was still bouncy from the blast he had today.. I drove up to the house and got out again intertwining my hands with Marks.. I opened the door to be greeted by chica, I giggled then remembered the present " babe I'll be right back.." Mark nodded and I sprinted up the stairs and grabbed the present under the bed.i went to the dresser and put on a pink and red see through silk lingerie dress underneath my robe. I went downstairs, Mark looked at me and his eyes lit up like a child on Christmas Day "aww baby!! You didn't have too!" Mark giggled.. I handed him the present " whoah this is heavy.." Mark puffed I giggled " be careful " I warned him.. He opened the present and looked at me shocked and sad " Thanks babe really, but you can give this back in expelled remember.." Mark sadly chuckled.. I shook my head " Mark your un-expelled... I found a tape where Freddy was fighting you and showed it to the principle.. YOU'RE ALSO CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM!!" I screeched.. Mark looked at me and started to tear up.. " so this means..." I nodded " you can go back to school,," Mark got up and hugged me and spun me around " OMG THANK YOU BABE I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!" Mark yelled, I giggled as he put me down " there's another present." I bit my lip..  Mark raised a brow then I kissed him.. I grabbed him by the collar and led him to the bedroom...

Chica's P.O.V
  I was so happy for dad when mom told him that he can go back to school, I saw mom take dad to their room.. I think they're going to bed, I quietly followed them then the door shut, I put my head up to the door and heard mom yell Daddy and lots of moaning...

What. The . Hell???!!!!!