Chapter 1

2009

Chapter 1

Hi! Im Alex. Im an actress. I started with the series All My Children on 2002.

Right now i'm 25 and dating Jason Fuchs. We had a nice relationship going on. Me and Jason hangs out a lot so we can be seen by the paparazzis all the time.

To tell you honestly, I hate paparazzis. Want to know why? because they're going to take your picture even if you're in a private place and even though you're with someone and you need to have youre private talk.

But Jason likes these paparazzis and we always fought about that.

A month later, there was an opening audition for the role of Annabeth Chase for the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief in New York, where I live.

I said to myself that maybe this is the project where my future will change. Everything will be better and perfectly arranged.

So I go for it. I didn't ask permission to Jason 'cause I know that he wont allow me because he doesn't want me to go on action and fantasy films.

I didn't even know why. So, I did what I want and went to where the audition take place.

When I get in, I saw lots of actors and actresses waiting to be auditioned and casted.

The script writer gave me the script and I practiced it. I went to the bathroom and read my lines.

When I got out, I saw a guy, an actor, maybe who is practicing his lines as well. I wonder who he is auditioning his role for. So I asked him.

"Hey."

"Oh, uh. Hi."

"You're practicing you're lines too?"

"Yeah, for Percy's. You?"

"For Annabeth's"

"We could be a match, you know."

"We could practice each other's lines!"

"Yeah, sure."

We went to the nearest bench and sat face to face.

"Ok. So before we start, what's your name? By the way i'm Logan Lerman"

"I'm Alexandra Daddario. You can call me Alex."

"Alex. Cute name."

"Um. Thanks. I start. Okay?"

"Yeah, ok, sure."

"I definitely have strong feelings for you just haven't decided if they're positive or negative yet."

"Well, you let me know, when you figure it out."

"You'll be the first."

Our practice was ruin by a scream of the director, Chris on the microphone. "Logan Lerman!! Where were you? Go up the stage now!!"

Wow. Chris seemed mad. Maybe he's looking for Logan like an hour ago.

"Oops. I gotta go now. Bye. Nice meeting you, Alex."

"You too!! and Goodluck."

After our little chat, I realized something that he was sorta cute. Oh, wait. Did I just say he's cute? Well I had a boyfriend. Stop saying he's cute, Alex.

What do u guys think?? Continue or not?