Chapter 13

I woke up early in the morning and get myself ready for today is the day when we start shooting for the movie that Logan and I starred on. It's called Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. This is the second time, actually. And I'm really glad when I found that we get to work on a movie together again. I love working with Logan. He's awesome on set and really inspired to work even if I'm tired.

"Are you ready?" Logan asked as we stepped out of the trailer.

"Yup! I'm ready." I replied.

When we went out, we saw a bunch of actors and actresses that are going to work with us.

"Hi, I'm Alex." I said.

"Hi, Alex. I'm Leven." She replied.

"I'm Douglas."

"I'm Alex."

Also, I've met with the younger casts who are going to play for the flashback part of the movie. All the casts and crew were nice and kind to all of us. 

We then started filming for the first scene and had a break while me and Logan were having fun and enjoying ourselves. 

While on break, there were fans who visited the set. We went near them and started signing autographs and answering their questions. There was this one fan who asked me a question that almost shocked me.

"Hi, Alex! I'm Dalia!" The fan excitedly said.

"Hi, Dalia!" I replied. 

Woah, wait. Dalia? Isn't she this woman who stalked Logan and me? She wore a red shirt and looked a little young. Well, maybe they just have the same names.

"Alex, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Dalia."

"Can you sign my shirt?"

"Sure." I signed her shirt.

"Are you dating Logan?'' By the time she asked that question, the fangirls screamed and started telling stories about how Logan and I would be sweet and all that stuff. Honestly, I blushed a little bit.

That's it. This girl sure is Dalia. Nice disguise by the way.

"At this moment, I can really tell you guys that we're just close friends."

"Friends? Or more than friends?"

"We're ju--" Someone cutted me from saying another word.

"Um, guys, we need to be back on the set. Our break is over." Logan said.

I really thank Logan for saving me from Dalia. If Logan didn't come, I swear I could've said something to them.

When we're a little far from them, Logan asked me something.

"What did they ask you?"

"They asked if you and I were dating. I said that we're just close friends. It's a good thing that I haven't said anything to them. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For saving me from them"

"It's okay. I'll always be here for you."

After a long and tiring day, we rested and be ready again for tomorrow's next scene to shoot.