Chapter 4- Institute

------------------------------

Elizabeth

"A Shadow Slayer?" I asked.

"Yes...You have the blood of  Vampire and Shadow Hunter..." My mum explained.

"Does that makes me immortal?" I continue to ask.

"Erm...Yes when only you have discovered your real power hidden inside you" She answered.

"What's m-"

"Sorry to interrupt but...Don't you think this place is currently unsafe for her?" Jace cut down my question.

"You're right, Liza, this guy will bring you to the institute, you're saved there ,after all, your blood is mainly shadow hunter." my mum stood up.

"B-"

"Anymore questions you can call me, I love you dear. But it's time for you to go..." She hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"What about Timothy?"

"I'll tell him you went overseas. So now, pack your things and... Your name's Jace right?

...

Jace will bring you to the institute. I cannot go in as I'm a vampire"

I nodded and went upstairs. I know for myself that I have millions of questions.

But can it all be answered...?

1 hour later~~~

"I'm done packing...Let's go Jace" I said and took my neatly packed luggage. It's not very big so it's easy to carry around.

"We're here," Jace mumble.

I look up in disbelief. The place where we humans sees starts to change in my eye. "This is..." I whispered.

"The Institute"