Chapter 1 - Found

A/N: Hey guys! This is my very first story base on the story/movie: The Mortal Instruments:City of Bones. It's a fanfic so yea,enjoy ^^ P.S:There wouldn't be Jace x Clary that much,more of Jace x OC(Elizabeth)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hurry up Timo!" Elizabeth yelled. The 18 year old blonde finally had her permission to go to the most popular club as her birthday request.

"Yes gurl,be a little patient wouldn't ya"Timothy chuckled at her enthusiasm while taking the change for the taxi fee.

"I can't! Mum finally accept the request! I'm not wasting any time"She pouted.

------------------------------

Elizabeth

"Hey! Kids aren't allowed here!" The security yelled at us.

"We are not kids! I'm 18,and he's 19!!"I yelled back.

"It's true,I'm 19 and she's 18 today,"Timothy patted my shoulder,a sign of telling me to calm down. I tried but I really hated how adults always like to call us 'kids'.

"Alright..."The security guard unwillingly let us in. I stick out my tongue in his face. I could see his red furry face from the distance.

"Stupid Security Guard!"I stormed inside the club.  "Chill down Eliz,be happy, it's your birthday~" Timothy went down and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed instantly.

"What do you think you're doing!"I blushed. "Hehe,my special birthday present for you" He winked. "Hmph!"I looked away.

------------------------------

Timothy

"Hey,I need to go out for some fresh air. Maybe mum was right,clubs doesn't suit me" Elizabeth sighed. I nodded while getting some drinks. How I wish to tell her I love her... I sighed.

------------------------------

Elizabeth

I went out to have some fresh air. My mum was right,clubs don't suit me that well.

"Holy shit!" A blonde tall man suddenly appeared in front of me. He was full of injuries. "Hey! You alright?"I gave him a helping hand. "You can see me...?"He whispered. I stunned for a moment. What does he mean by I can see him? He's a human,why can't I see him? I thought. "Yes of course I can see you!" I whispered back but only to realize, he has collapsed already.

"Geez....Should I tell Timothy about this..."I asked myself. He'll be very worried about me,especially now that I bring a blonde with me.

End of chapter 1-Found

A/N: Yooo~ XD So how's chapter 1? I really need feedbacks from you guys so yea >3<

Feedbacks? Comment!

Like this story/Chapter?  Vote!

Support me? Fan!

Thank you so much for reading :)

Signing out,

Aoi/Rei