Chapter 6.5 First Date

Magsimula sa umpisa

'She can do it doesn't mean she knows where it leads. Get a grip, Kuon! Flirting! For God's sake! Where the hell did she learn? Better make sure she won't do it with anyone else!'

"Here, hold it. He might get lonely if you don't hug it." Ren handed her the Teddy Bear.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa... you bought it. How?" Kyoko hugged the doll instantly, rubbed her face on its soft fur.

"It's your friend for when I can't be with you. The stone is easier to bring anywhere you go, but this one at least you can hug."

Kyoko laughed, then jumped into his arms, and held on his neck, kissed him loudly!"

"Thank you, Ren." Kyoko whispered softly on his ear.

Ren smiled sweetly, kissed her lightly.

"Let's go, Natsu. Let's buy you a summer dress. We'd go to the beach after all." Ren held he hand and led the way.

"Hmm... Really? I may take you up on it, you know." Natsu scoffed.

"Go at it, Natsu. What's mine is yours." Ren stated seriously, hoping Kyoko would get his intention behind those words.

"Cool. I like that." Natsu, took full control of Kyoko, sneaked into his arms and hug him. Ren hugged her back and smiled, placed a kiss on her temple.

They entered a clothing shop. It was like with Setsu all over again. Only this time, she was more like herself. She looked around cheerfully and tried several clothes. She felt comfortable with Ren.

"It looks cute, right Cain?"

"Indeed it is. But, Natsu, anything will look cute on you. So just let buy what you like." Ren suggested, knowing that she was hardly spoiled by anyone, so he intended to spoil her rotten.

"That will be too much, Cain. I don't need it." Kyoko's sense surfaced finally. She didn't want to trouble Ren.

"You let that prick Kijima bought you clothes and you refused me, your own boyfriend? That's hardly fair, darling." Ren pout.

"You always went overboard, that's why! I don't want you waste your money on me."

"I'm happy seeing you happy. When I can see you happy buying clothes, why can't you let me happy by paying for it, so I can think that you will wear what I bought."

"Well, you said that man buying clothes for woman mostly because they wanted to be the one who take it off her." Kyoko sneered.

"I do like the idea, and guilty for imagining it often. You've filled my dreams since the first time we met." Ren chuckled.

"Somehow, right now you're really like a playboy." Kyoko sighed.

'If not for the fact that I know it was his upbringing that made him easily making such an honest, or rather frank, comments and opened skinship, I would be dying of jealousy. I pity those women that fell in his sweet trap, thinking they're special because of the way he treated them.'

"Then I'll make sure you don't buy any woman but your mom, any clothes from now on."

"And you. I will buy you so many that if you don't accept it, I'd make sure they meet the trash can. No one can wear what I buy for you." Ren nodded resolutely.

Kyoko rolled her eyes. Her boyfriend could be very handful indeed. It's easier to just let him had his way.

"How do I look?" Kyoko asked. She wore a knee length one-piece dress. It's white with a big flower design on the right side. It was bare shoulder and held by straps that tied behind her neck. The upper part was creased by elastic fabric so it hugged her body nicely down to her waist and unfurled down to her knee. A simple but astonishing summer dress.