The Best

'My family always said that I will be the best assassin in our family....
I too, have believed that as well.'
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Illumi~ meet your new baby brother.''

Illumi reached out his hands when his mother handed over his new brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'The day when Killu was born, my whole life has changed.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Illu-nii!" The snowy haired boy called out to his older brother. "You're back from work!"

Illumi turned to his younger brother. "Yeah. How was your day Killu? Did you train?" Illumi asked his brother.

"Yep!" Killua chirped. "I was throwing knives, but I accidentally broke a dummy."

"Hmm, that's good. You will be a great assassin when you grow older." Illumi said as he ruffled Killua's soft locks.

Killua grinned and grabbed Illumi's hand. He was surprised how cold his hand was. "Illu-nii your hands are cold like a dead person's corpes!" Killua exclaimed.

"It was a bit chilly when I went out to work this morning." Illumi responded, not minding his ice cold hands.

"Don't worry big bro! I will warm it up for you!" Killua said and huffed hot breath to his brother's hands.

When Killua was finished, a butler came up to the brother and told them it was time for dinner.

Illumi watched his special little brother run ahead of him.
****************
' What if Killu was to disappear?'