Seeing this pic she felt something snap in her head. Under one of the picture that adorned the wall was a cut out article from a magazine.

"Young minds and young talents blooming. This new band with 5 teenagers have become the leading music band of the country. Their last performance in the Taj has hammered down all the other bands of India. Manik Malhotra, Cabir Dhawan, Mukthi Malhotra, Alya Saxena and Dhruv Vedant are the new star icons of today's talk. They...(and the article continues..)

"What happened?? Why are you staring at us like that?" Cabir asked, slightly tapping on Nandini's shoulders.

"What... is your name?"She asked.

"Huh?? Cabir... Cabir Dhawan." Cabir said.

"And yours??" She asked pointing at the rest  of Fab 5.

"Mukthi Malhotra."

"Dhruv Vedant."

"Alya Saxena."

"Manik." Manik said and Nandini gave him 'the look'.

He sighed and said, " Manik Malhotra."

She backed away until she hit the wall.

"What happened to you all of a sudden?" Navya asked.

"You guys....

"You...

"YOU GUYS ARE THE FAB 5"   She breathed out and well... hyperventilated.

All of them smiled.

"Well its about time you realized princess." Cabir said.

"I knew I've heard your voices before...especially his (pointing at Manik).... But I'm actually standing infront of THE FAB 5" 

Cabir hugged Nandini all all the others joined in for a group hug.

"Its ok princess. For you.. we are just Cabir, Manik, Mukthi, Dhruv and Alya." Cabir said.

............................................................

They all came down to the living room and they heard a music.... someone was the playing the piano.

All of them moved to the source of sound and found a guy sitting with his back facing them, playing a Chopin piece.

"DAD!!!" Manik and Mukthi yelled and ran to hug him.

"Hello pops"

On by one each of them hugged Raj Malhotra, Manik's and Mukthi's dad

Nandini didn't know why but she felt her eyes tear up. She slowly left the room unnoticed and went by the pool.

..................................................

PIANO ROOM

"Okay... now tell me who is the young lady who left?"Raj Uncle asked.