Chapter 11

"Look .... Shooting star!! Make a wish" Manik said to Nandini.

"You actually believe in this?" Nandini asked back. 

"Well... you are born with the belief of surviving it.... So why not?" Manik said. 

Nandini thought about it for a while and then realized he was right. She closed her eyes and wished happiness to the wonderful people who helped her through and to Manik as well. 

Whereas Manik...... he closed his eyes and wished for just one thing.....'MAKE HER MINE'

......................... 

They resumed their journey afterward and finally reached where they had to after hours of travel.... The Malhotra Mansion.

While all the others were familiar with the grandeur of the mansion

While all the others were familiar with the grandeur of the mansion.... Poor Nandini wasn't. She had her mouth flung open and her eyes open wide. 

Alya chuckled at her expression and said, " Muh band kar Nandu" 

The others smiled her at her cute reactions. 

"Is this a club you guys have???" Nandini asked dazed. 

Everyone laughed out loud except Manik and Nandini. Manik glared at them while Nandini didn't quite understand why they laughed. 

"Uh...Nandini. This is my house." Manik said and Nandini's hand flew to her mouth. 

"Man... you are seriously Richie Rich." Nandini said and everybody laughed out loud.
...................................................

Nandini was shown around the mansion

Interesting fact here is that Nandini till now has no idea that they are India's leading music band who makes music like no one else. For her it was just a bunch of teens who treated her nicely. She had no idea that they were THE FAB 5.

 She had no idea that they were THE FAB 5

Burning with desire...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara