Chapter 10

|Kayleighs pov|
I can't let my secret get around. I'm so stupid for even doing that ugh.
"Joey I have to tell you something..." I said. He just gave me a strange look.
"What do you have to tell me?" He asked. "I-I nevermind" I said.
I can't tell Joey that I made out with Jacob while we were together. Ugh I'm so stupid. "Tell me" he said getting aggravated.
"Fine...imadeoutwithjacobafterwegottogether"
I said really fast.
"I didn't hear you" he said.
"Ugh I made out with Jacob while we were together!" I said looking down.
"YOU DID WHAT!" He yelled.
"Why would you do this to me Kayleigh" he asked.
I feel really bad. I just look down and don't answer. "I'm really sorry Joey" I said trying to hug him. He pushed me away. "Don't touch me" he said getting up. "I can't believe you...You know what nevermind I'm leaving bye Kayleigh" he said. I tried to chase after him but it was no use so I just walked back to my house and locked myself in my room.

|Joeys pov|
I can't believe Kayleigh would do that.
Ugh I thought I could trust her. Our one month is in two days! I run up to my room and start throwing things off of my bed and I grab my skateboard and some headphones. "Where are you going Joey it's 1:20 am?" My mom ask.
"I don't know" I said and walked out of the door. I put in my headphones and the first song that comes on is mine and Kayleighs song. It starts raining and I'm crying. "Great" I said. I just start running I don't know where I am going or anything I just run. About 10 minutes later I feel someone grab my shoulder.
"Joey" I heard Kayleigh say.
"Haven't you done enough?" I said rudely. "I'm so sorry I never meant for it to happen and it just did I am really sorry" she said crying. "How do you not mean to make out with someone that would be like me making out with one of your friends and saying I didn't mean for it to happen" I said.
"Joey please just come back to my house it's raining and we need to talk about this" she said.  "No I'm not going back there. Do you not realize how bad you hurt me? I am in love with you Kayleigh and to hear you say you made out with your best friend hurt. Especially when it came from you my girlfriend." I said.
I'm trying so hard not to cry.
"Joey I'm sorry I hurt you and I'm sorry I did that! I'm sorry I didn't tell you and his it from you I just I need you in my life please don't leave me" she said.

"I won't leave you I'm just really hurt right now" I said.
"So will you please come back with me?" She asked. "Fine" I said. Me and Kayleigh walked to her house and I got changed. "You don't have to sleep with me" she said, but I did anyways.
I truly love Kayleigh and nothing will ever change that.

*the next morning*
I wake up and leave to go to my house.
I hear my phone go off and I look at it.
My everything💗:Are we still together?
Me:Ig...
My everything💗:You guess?
Me:Yah were still together we just need some space for a couple days
My everything💗: Oh okay I love you
Me: ly2

*Monday*
Ugh it's school. I roll out of the bed at 6:30am and take a shower. I get dressed which consisted of ripped black  jeans some hightop converse and a t-shirt. I get to school and see Kayleigh wearing one of my hoodies and some skinny jeans and her hightops.
She instantly runs up to me and kisses me. "Hey" I say. "Happy one month babe!" She said. "Happy one month" I said trying to get to my locker.
I see Jacob and walk up to him.
"Hey I need to talk to you about something" he said. "Yeah I know Kayleigh told me" I said. "Oh, and your still with her?" He asked. "Yah I love her" I said. "Ew" he said walking away.
I just walked away because I wasn't about to start something with Jacob.

*After school*
My mom comes and picks me and Kayleigh up and takes us to her house.
"So what do you want to do" Kayleigh asked. "I don't know" I said back.
I sat on the couch and Kayleigh came and sat on my lap. "Come on babe lets go do something" she said.
I leaned in and kissed her I laid her on the couch and I was on top of her.
"That's not what I meant but it works" she said in between kisses. "I love you" I whispered in her ear coming back up to her neck and kissing it. I pull away a few minutes later and started watching tv. We ordered pizza and just watched tv for the rest of the night.
I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.
Jacob:Hey...Ik this is weird but um can I talk to you
Me:Yeah sure...
"I'll be right back" I said to Kayleigh and walked outside. Jacob only lives 2 houses down. I knock on the door and he opens it. It looks like he has been crying. "What's wrong?" I ask.
"Kelly cheated on me" he said. "Wait if she cheated on you why did you blame it on Kayleigh" I asked. "Because she told me to tell her everything and I did so I blamed that on Kayleigh and I shouldn't have, but turns out she has been cheating on me for a week" he said. "It's okay I've been cheated on before so I know how you feel it's hard but you'll find someone much better than her" I said comforting him.
"Thanks" he said.
"Anytime" I said walking out of his house to Kayleighs.

I walk in the door.
"Hey babe I'm bac- what is this!" I say.

What do you guys think it is?
No update until Sunday. Sorry this is a really bad chapter but I needed to update. Ilyasm and I hope your having an amazing day! 💗