| 1 |

Jayla's P.O.V

I go on and on can't understand how it last so long

I must a superpower last 223 thousand hours

It's cause I'm off the cc and I'm off the Hennessy

And like your boy from Compton said you know this dick ain't free

I sung along with the song for free by dj khaled ft drake. I got out of the shower and got dressed for my first day of school.

I jogged down the stairs tripping on the last few ones falling straight on my ass.

After a few seconds passed I got up and walked into the kitchen. Looking at the time it read 6:45 I had 5 minutes until the bus came. I grabbed a granola bar and walked out of the house.

As I walked to the bus stop I saw my best friend key. We have known each other since the 4th grade. She my ride or die. But she gets on my nerves so much.

But there is something that I have neglected to tell her...I like her. But the thing is she doesn't like studs. She HATES stud for stud couples. She says that it's nasty, two masculine girls dating I'd like two men dating. But I disagree under all the men's clothes we have a pussy and boobs so I really don't see the problem.

"Wassup nigga" I said while giving her a dap

"Nothin much just fucking hoes" she said chuckling

After she said that I got all sad like a little bitch but I didn't show it. The bus finally came. We got on and went to the back of the bus where our friends were.

"Wassup jay" they said giving me dap. We were all talking about girls and how many girls numbers we could get in a week. Well at least they were I was staring at key the whole time. Her lips and those eyes of hers SEXY! I almost got caught a few times. I played it off by pretending I was looking out of the window.

15 minutes later

We finally got to school. I went to the main office to get my schedule along with key. We had every class together except for Art. We headed towards our first class and as usual the ladies we waving and yelling hi to us. I can't lie I'm sexy as fuck but I don't like femmes.

Heading to our first class. We took a seat at our desks.

"What's good with you man why you not talking" she said with a look of concern

"Nothing man it's just-" I was cut off when the teacher walked into the classroom saying " hello everybody I hope you are ready for this school year you know I don't tolerate any of your behavior so be good"

I was going to to tell key how I felt about her but I guess I shouldn't right now.

Mr.brooks started to talk about school rules and shit so of course I was asleep. Today is going to be boring as hell.

Here you guys go hope you liked it 😊

Comment
Like👍🏾

Thank you