Chapter 2 - Now

At Krispy Kreme, Aphmau's POV:
A random guy bumped into me! "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I said. "Oh, sorry," said the stranger. "Wait... Do I know you?" "Umm I don't know, you look familiar, but I'm not sure..." replied the stranger. "Jin you coming?" called another stranger from across the room. "Aph! Come on! We're gonna wait for you in the car!" yelled Kaitlyn. "Wait..." both Jin and I said at the same time. OH MY IRENE!! HOW DID I NOT RECOGNIZE HIM IT'S JIN FROM WHEN I LIVED IN FALCON CLAW!! "Oh my Irene! Jin, we have some catching up to do!" I exclaimed, and hugged him. Just then Aaron, Kaitlyn, Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, and Lawrence walked back inside to get me.

• • •

Aaron's POV:
Kaitlyn, Garroth, Kawaii~Chan, Lawrence, and I went back inside to get Aph, and the first thing I see is her hugging a random stranger. Why is she doing this to me?!? I thought I was her boyfriend... I can't believe this...

• • •

Aaron runs outside. Kawaii~Chan's POV:
Oh my Irene!! Aphmau and this guy are hugging!!! AHHH I HAVE A NEW SHIP!!!! I NEED TO MAKE IT SAIL!! I DONT CARE ABOUT ARMAU ANYMORE, I WANT STRAMAU!!! THAT STRANGER AND APHMAU!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Starts fangirling in her head and almost faints**

• • •

Aphmau's POV:
OMI DID AARON JUST SEE ME HUGGING JIN?!?!?? HE LOOKED MAD AND RAN OUT!!!!! OMI!! OMI!!!  OMI!!! I HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT I USED TO KNOW JIN!!! OMI!!! HE MUST BE SOO MAD!!!! "Jin can we exchange phone numbers I need to go like now!!" I quickly said. "Sure I'll put mine into your phone and you put yours into mine," he replied. "Ok, thanks. I'll call you later" I said, and we traded numbers.