Episode 1: A morning to love and hate

*Beep *Beep *Beep *Beep

*Pak!

I slam the alarm off as I muffle a groan on the pillow. We slept late as we finish The Mummy Return last night and I've fallen asleep so fast that I didn't even say goodnight.

Rolling off into my right side to snuggle up to him I found that side of the bed empty.

"Emmett?" Lifting my head up to look for him, I see no one beside a note on the dresser.

He always do this to me I thought as I stand up, getting the pink post it and read it.

Good morning baby :)

Sorry I'm not there to wake you up, need to leave early because there was a meeting. And I guess you made it this far sleepy head. Go fix yourself and eat breakfast I'll see you later.

Love you

Em xxx

I smile as I keep rereading his note but no matter how silly he is I love him so much to let this go (making me drag myself out off the bed). Putting the note inside my dresser I look at my our wedding ring making my smile even wider.

It was a simple white gold band with a diamond in the middle with an encryption Don't forget April 26, 08 forever. Removing my wedding ring I grip it tightly before slipping it inside my ring necklace, stripping my clothes off I hop into shower.

After an antagonizing thirty minutes I was finally off to school. The school was only twenty-five minutes away from our home so I unlock my bike, touch my necklace like a mantra everyday and begin peddling to school.

What can I say about school? Well being a Grade 12 student sucks (Yeah I am in Grade 12 and happily married), it's boring when you don't have any friends and lastly school is school. You will have tons of homework's, crappy teachers that will annoy you but its the best memories.

It was my lunch break when Sam my best friend sits besides me and starts annoying me.

"So you see Mr. Gray was so grumpy today. Like someone took his money or something while he was doing his rounds" she said giggling and making funny gestures in her hand.

"Uh huh?" I said absentmindedly.

"Yeah but even when his like that, girls won't stop ogling him! It was kinda annoying when I was the-" before she even continue her sentence I hit her side with my arm.

"Ouch! That hurts Lain" she complain while pouting at me and I just roll my eyes.

"Suck it up Sam" I said smiling at her before we explodes in laughter.

"B-but admit it! It was funny! Hahahaha" she said now out of control as she keeps whacking the table.

"Hahaha I know but please stop my stomach hurts" I said wiping little tears on my eyes as I laugh.

After the laugh fits are gone we plan on having a girls night out on Saturday, we were planning some more when the bell rings.

"Arghh!" I groan and slam my head quite hard on the table and hear her chuckle beside me.

"Good luck!" she pats my shoulder and run off. Rubbing my forehead I said goodbye to her.

Three more subjects and I'm free to go!

I was sitting on the middle when the class becomes quiet.

"Morning class!" the teacher announce

"I want to go home" I grumble on my breath.

"Ms. Saunders" the teacher calls my name and I immediately stand up, feeling my face reddens as people stares at me.

"Yes Mr. Connor?"

"What is the process on making a term paper?"

***

Finally school is over! I quickly dump the things I don't need on my locker and slam it quite loud. Walking fast towards where I park my bike, I unlock the padlock and made my way home.

I was two blocks away from home when I notice a familiar car parked right in front of our house and that made me peddle even faster. Locking my bike on the side of our house I open the door and call out.

"Mom?" I ask as I take off my shoes and made my way on the living room, when I see a brown haired lady come rushing down on me like a train.

"Woooh!" I exclaim as I hug my mother back tightly.

"I miss you Lain" she said using the childhood nickname Sam made up and give me a bone crushing hug again.

And by the way my name is Blayne Saunders-

"Ma, I don't want you to kill my wife, not even before I get a kiss from her." he said and I feel my whole body shakes every time I hear his voice.

My mom childishly let me go and I begin walking slowly towards him. And even if we were married for almost two years already I'm still not good at showing PDA.

But as I reach him I tiptoe and automatically my hands snake around his neck, feeling his hands take a hold of my hips I give him a quick kiss on the lips.

It was suppose to be quick kiss but he didn't let me go easily not until we hear someone coughs. We immediately broke off but his hold still lingers on my waist and I saw him grinning and rub the back of his neck sheepishly, while my face bright red and I can still feel the tingling sensation on my lips.

"Hi Ma" he greets my mom smiling hard, eyes twinkling before looking back at me and I look down so fast it made me dizzy for a second.

"Young kids, so good to be in-love!" I hear her chime before disappearing into the kitchen.

"I'm home Mrs. Gray" he whisper in my ears and I smack his chest feeling my ears gone red and his chest vibrates from laughter.

"Welcome home" I think I'm the only who can hear what I said as he take hold of my hand and gently cups my chin that made me look at him.

"I'm home" he greets me again using his rare kind of smile that only I can see.

"Welcome home" I said this time much louder and give him a kiss that last for fifteen seconds that shock him before running off towards the kitchen to get away from the handsome devil. My devil.

***Boom! *Confetti!

So how was my story? Like or unlike?

This is not what it seems to be! You'll know soon I promise! <3

Comment? Vote? Fan? your choice :)

Thank you for reading!

See yah soon.

yvonne xxx