Chapter 4

Hi Guys have had a bit of writers block today sorry its late. -Aubrey

Chapter 4:Niall thinks Aubrey's Depressed

Nialls POV

I'm starting to see signs of depression in Aubrey,but I don't know why.I see that Aubrey has been crying to much lately.It makes me wanna cry when I see Aubrey crying. I saw Desiree talking to Aubrey yesterday,and comforting her. It makes me feel better to see that Aubrey has good friends like that.OOOH!Desiree just texted me back!Lets see what it says........oh NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Aubrey is depressed because her dear friend,Rachel, died in a car accident! I feel so sorry for her! I gotta go comfort her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bye!

Aubrey's POV

I told Desiree to tell Niall something totally different,so he wouldn't know about my past. She told him that Rachel died. I kinda feel bad about not telling him the truth. I'm depressed because my mom was killed by my psycho Uncle Charlie.

He is a murderer of many,but he still hasn't been caught but once. My mom called the police the first time,and he was arrested, but he soon escaped by beating through the barred window one night. So when he got out,he killed my mom.

I would call the cops,but then Niall would find out and try to hurt Charlie,and Charlie would kill Niall! I can't lose the love of my life!I just can't!!! I hope that Desiree understands how much Niall means to me,so she won't tell him. She is the only person I've ever told about my crazy Uncle Charlie,after all.

Niall's POV

I don't think Desiree told me the truth, I see the boys have noticed this too,and so have Perrie and El. I hope to find out the truth soon,but doubt that Aubrey will tell me. Maybe I'll ask Janna.

Janna's POV

Niall just asked me if I knew what is wrong with Aubrey. I don't even know. I asked Desiree,but she won't tell me! I wonder what makes it so important that I can't even know. I wanna know. It's driving me crazy!

I'll bring Aubrey's bgf,or should I say,best guy friend,Luke over. They have been each others best friends since our seventh grade year,and we're in college now. I hope he knows.

Luke's POV

I wonder why one of Aubrey's friends,Janna, asked me to come over. I don't even know Janna.I haven't seen Aubrey in a few months. I hope her crazy uncle didn't do anything to make her upset again. If he has,I WILL break his neck.I've only seen Aubrey really depressed once,and that's when her uncle killed her aunt. I really love Aubrey;she's like a sister to me. I hope she's ok.

Janna's POV

I found out why Aubrey's depressed! Luke told me that she has a crazy killer uncle,and he's probably the reason. I'm gonna ask Desiree what he did. If he did anything to Aubrey I WILL paralyze his whole body. Luke said he'd help,so that should be fun.

Desiree's POV

I finally broke down and told Janna today. I told her to not tell Niall whatsoever because Aubrey doesn't want Niall hurt. She said she'd try to keep the promise with that blabber mouth if hers,but it probably won't work.