Dear EXO Part 13

Tuesday April 26, 2013 20:26

Dear EXO,

Since this morning, I had this urge to write here, but using cellphone is forbidden in my work. I tried to make a draft of what comes in my mind, yet it doesn't work. I spend my free time reading a fanfic in wattpad, the plot mainly consist of EXO as college students, I somehow notice it has similar scene like the 'Boys over Flower', the same reason I got these headaches from being unable to refrain myself finishing the story. The story has 76 parts and was updated recently. I stop on chapter 42, because i had to write in here.

09:39
I just finished eating 2 fried eggs, a cup of rice, and a cup of white coffee. My son already arrived from visiting his sister who were staying on their grandma's house. My son was a bit playful sometimes, and tends to tantrum alot. As a mother, I often say harsh words to them, most likely scold them when they do bad things. Guilt always follow everytime I reprimand them. And then sadness, I always shift to my lonely self after every harsh word that I speak. But it happens every now and then, I hope I don't get used to that feeling.
I think I am not fit to be a mother. I am sure of it.
Anyway, let's go back again to the story that I was reading, I scan the last chapter, because of curiosity, and I am also aware that I will have to stay awake all night to finish it.(i have that character). And so to prevent my eyes from further damage I have to know the future of the story. As the last chapter sink in my thoughts, I know that the story is really good, I cannot guess what could have happen next. And oh, due to my lack of sleep, I am gonna say bye for now,. See yah next time.

Love,
exodha