“Yeah, he’s got a fair price, I would say.” I managed, not giving myself away, I hoped. Judging by the way Bleu’s face contorted into confusion and her hand crept higher, she wasn’t pleased with my ability to function right. Her knuckle brushed over my length, and I leaned down, muffling a groan in her neck and not caring what anyone else thought. 

Bleu‘s POV

That was the reaction I’d hoped for. 

To be honest, now I didn’t know what to do. My hand retreated, knowing that if I continued, I might push him too far. And judging my the way Nicole and Liam were looking at us, they knew something was up.

“Niall, are you okay?” Liam asked, quirking up an eyebrow and smirking a knowing smirk.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just had to ask Bleu something.”

“The answer is no, Niall.” I replied, tilting my head back to look at him and grin. Liam and Nicole laughed, and I think they’d caught on. Niall rolled his blue ones up toward the ceiling, obviously not too amused.

“Yeah, well, you won’t be saying that later.” He replied cheekily, winking under the dim lights. I blushed furiously as Liam and Nicole started to laugh, and shook my head at him, my hair swinging around my face.

Niall chuckled behind me before he leaned down and pressed his soft lips to my jaw, murmuring against my skin in his raspy voice, “I’m sorry, baby.”

“Mhm.” I replied, trying to fight off a smile. 

The waiter came around, taking all of our orders. When I had finished, I sat there, looking around the restaurant and taking it in. The seat I sat in was actually quite plush, soft and cushiony underneath me. It was a deep red, like the paper on the walls with a green and gold paisley border. It complemented the dark wooden beams of the ceiling very nicely, and the dim lighting gave it a sense of…hominess. Two chandeliers hung above the long table we were all sat at, and I was studying it when I felt a warm, big hand on my back. 

I turned my head to find Niall staring down at me, his height still towering over me even if we were sitting. His smile was a big one, full and bright and beautiful, and it made my lips pull up into one as well.

“Do you like it?” He asked, and my eyes grew wide.

“I love it. It’s pretty.” I said, looking back to the walls and the ceiling and the décor stationed around the place.

“Well, I’m glad you like it.”

“Love it.” I corrected, which made him chuckle. He leaned down to my ear, his arm stretched out across the back of my chair again, moving it so it was touching me and his thumb was rubbing over my shoulder. It was soothing, but the butterflies were filling up my gut as he leaned in closer, his intoxicating smell disorienting me.

“Bleu, will you come home with me tonight?” He asked, and I was more shocked that he’d asked then the fact that he wanted me to go home with him. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt him press a soft, warm kiss to my shoulder, his eyes pleading and wide.

I could only nod before I breathed out a small, soft, “Yes.”

His lips stretched into that impossible smile again, constricting my heart in my chest. “You’re amazing.” He complimented, then leaned in to rest his lips on mine, both of our eyes closing as our lips morphed together. Kissing Niall was one of the easiest things I’d ever have to do, and I would continue to do it until I couldn’t physically touch him. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, not getting any more intimate than just a single touch, but it left me flushing at the pairs of eyes on us.