+chapter fourteen

Jihoon's PoV

When she kissed back I thought that I was supposed to feel something. Like I'd heard. The fluttering in your stomach, it does flips and turns to the point you think that maybe you could fly away, with the butterfly's trapped inside your cellar of bone, that most would call a rib cage.

I wish I could fly. I'd wish for great big elegant wings coloured a purple toned grey. Some parts scarily translucent, but nonetheless beautiful. I would use those wings to fly me away from here, this place we call planet earth. I would fly to somewhere that has the most extravagant colours. Maybe what you'd call heaven.

Once I was there I would hop along the clouds, until I found the ruler of this nirvana. I would pull out a gun on this god-like creature, and shoot until he is no longer. The people would bow down to me and I would be in control. I would feel in control.

But I snap back to reality and instead of my safe haven, I find the empty streets of Seoul. Although it's sunny, there's a painfully depressing feel to the thick air. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's because I expected too much, set the standards high.

I stand still. The odd person rushing past me to get to where they need to be. I want to go back, to India I mean. But she kicked me out after our special moment. I guess that she couldn't trust me. I don't see why not, I didn't do anything wrong. I only nearly killed someone.

Now that i think about it, I should probably go back. He's still there I think, mingyu I mean. Maybe I should let him live, only a mad person wouldn't let him live. I'm not mad am I? Would you say I'm mad? I certainly wouldn't.

I start to walk my way home, the closer I get the emptier the streets. It's like everyone is avoiding me. Its like they think I'm crazy. Or maybe they think I'm contagious. That's what it is.

I'm contagious, to everyone around me. If I'm mad, they're mad too.

I open the door to see him.

"Sup motherfucker" he spits at me.

"What a delightful way to say hello, mingyu"

"Mmhm, why'd you come back? Someone came for you by the way. He sounded livid, his name was joon? Jun? I don't know man, but you're in trouble"

"How are you not dead?"

"Oh I pulled out the wires, you would've noticed if you were more observant"

"Oh, well let's talk business"

"How may I assist you?"

"I will let you live-"

"Sweeet, I was hoping you were gonna say that. Wasn't really feeling the whole 'you're gonna die NOW' thing."

"On one condition."

"Aw shit"

"You help me get rid of Jun and his friends."

"That dude that came round?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"I kinda killed his girlfriend, and if his friends find out I'm screwed. I'm pretty sure you know one of them."

"Oh, who?"

"Chan, he usually goes by dino?"

"Oh right, I think Wonwoo knows him."

"Well, are you gonna help or not?"

"Yeah, I'm down for it. As long as Wonwoo stays alive."

"Of course."

I step forward and untie mingyu. His wrists are red and bloody, he winces as I grab him to the bathroom sink.

"We can't have an injured murderer, they're no good"

He lets out a low chuckle, as I turn on the warm water in the sink. I put his wrist under the tap and the Crimson liquid washes away. I can see the lines, and I know what I did. But me doing this makes up for that right? This makes me normal, yeah?

--------------------------------------
Woozi tryin to convince himself he ain't crazy smh