The Long Run

Chapter3-The Long run
Maya POV
I take a sit at the back of the bus.I touched my bottom lip still feeling his lip on mine. Why did he kiss me?? What does this mean? Why is my heart beating so fast ???? Am I falling in....no Maya don't go there my brain screams .he's nothing but a player and after today you'll probably never see him again. I've got to forget him ....the fact that he's sitting next to me grinning like a Cheshire cat doesn't help either.
I've got to move and with that I get up ready to move but before I could I feel a hand on my wrist.
Nicks POV
I look at her while she's thinking . she looks so cute while doing it I couldn't help but smile. Shes biting her lip nervously and looks like shes having an inner battle with herself.
I see her get up making me frown .she looks like shes about to walk away from me like she did at the party . I can't let her get away , I haven't quenched my curiosity yet. Before I know what I'm doing I grab her wrist .
She just stares at me with those big green eyes of hers and says "let me go'"

"No "I say simply without explanation

"Why not?" She says frustrated

"Why should I?'" I asked back
She scowls and tries to escape

"I want to talk to you" I blurt out without thinking

" you want to talk so talk " she says in a exasperated tone as she sits down

[260 words]