Chapter Four

A/N: This chapter is not edited
Uncle Severus waited until everyone was out to walk over to me. He pulled me into a hug and I started crying harder. He rubbed my bad, comforting me.

"What's wrong, Ash? Why are you crying?" He pulled away and looked at my eyes.

"Malfoy." I said, softly.

"What? I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you."

"Malfoy." I said, a little louder this time. His eyebrow rose.

"Draco? What did he do? What did he do to my niece?" He asked, getting angry. I sighed and told him what happened. He rose from where he stood next to me and started pacing back and forth. He then paused and looked at me. "Did he also give you that black eye?" He asked pointing to my eye. I shook my head.

"No. That was the work of the Slytherin Prefect, Isabelle Rodante." He scowled.

"A prefect? From my own house? This will go straight to the Headmaster. I can't believe this. That's it. You're going to live with Sirius for a while. Pack tonight and be ready at three o'clock on the dot tomorrow afternoon." He looked me dead in the eyes. My eyes widened.

"What?! No! As much as I would love to see Sirius, I don't want to leave Hogwarts! Besides if I leave now, my magic will get taken away!" He shook his head no, smirking.

"Not if the Ministry says so." I shook my head, realizing he had meant that Aunt Corn would have a say.

"No. I'm not leaving Harry and that's final." I crossed my arms. He sighed.

"Then I guess I'll have to put you into a different house. Wait.." He walked out of the room, coming back a few minutes later with some papers in hand. He smiled gently at me when he showed me what they were. They were dorm assignments. Apparently since the Ministry wanted to make the couples get along, they assigned rooms. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zambini, Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy and Ashly Potter. We were to be in a dorm next to the Gryffindor dorms. I sighed.

"Why did you show me this? To torment me?" I asked, huffing and sitting down. His smile faltered a minute back came back.

"No. You can stay with Mister Potter and Miss Weasley. I can either get a big king sized bed for you three or get another full sized bed for you. Which do you want?" I opened my mouth to answer him but was interrupted by the door opening. Our heads snapped to the door where three out of breath boys were glaring at each other. Uncle Severus straightened and walked towards them.

"Mister Potter, Mister Weasley, and Mister Malfoy. You would normally be considered tardy but since I dismissed the class early today, you will be excused. Now, since you three are here, I'll go ahead and tell you about the new dorm assignments." He said in his boring monotone teacher voice. He handed them the sheet of paper. When they were down, they looked up at me. Ignoring the other two, I turned toward Harry.

"Uncle Severus said I can share your room with you. He asked if he should make a large bed or just bring in another full sized bed for me. Which do you want?" I asked him, ignoring the hurt look on Malfoy's face.

"Either is fine." He answered. I nodded and turned back to Uncle Severus.

"Three full sized beds are fine, Uncle." Uncle Severus nodded, smiling softly. He turned and glared at Malfoy.

"As for you, Mister Malfoy. You will be watched constantly and will be removed from some of Ashly's classes. You are also reporting to detention every day at six o'clock on the dot for two weeks. Ashly also has detention but only for one week because she was tardy."