Chapter Seven

I woke up early the next early, eager to start up school again. I yawned and stretched, falling out of the bed. I mean I legit fell of the bed. I had realized I was on the edge.

"Ahh!" I screeched, having a mini heart attack. I landed next to Draco who slept on the floor again last night. His eyes snapped open when he heard me scream. He jumped up, just to trip over me.

"Ow! Why are you on the floor?" He asked, getting up. He held out his hand and I gladly accepted. He helped me up.

"I hadn't realized I was that close to the edge of the bed. I practically had a mini heart attack." We laughed at that. He looked at the clock and frowned.

"Why are you up at 6:50? You don't have to be up until after 7:00."

"I decided to get a head start this morning. So, I get get in and out of the shower before you woke up and to get changed and down to breakfast before you woke up. I ruined that now." I laughed. "Well, I'm going to go get changed. Meet you in the common room?" He nodded and I walked next store to Harry's and Ginny's dormitory. They were sound asleep cuddled together. It was so sweet! I shut the door quietly and then decided to prank them. I walked over to my trunk and grabbed my invisibility cloak out. I put on a sound muffling spell so no one outside of that dorm room could hear what was going on. I then put my invisibility cloak on and did a voice modification spell so I sounded like Draco. I cleared my voice then started my prank.

 "HARRY! GINNY! COME QUICK! I THINK SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ASHLY! SHE ISN'T MOVING OR BREATHING! SHE'S PASSED OUT ON THE COUCH IN THE COMMON ROOM! COME QUICK!" They jumped up as soon as they heard my name. I smirked and snickered a little as they flew down the dormitory steps. Oh how I have missed pranking people! I quickly folded my invisibility cloak up and placed it back into my truck and retrieved my clothes for the day.

 Oh how I have missed pranking people! I quickly folded my invisibility cloak up and placed it back into my truck and retrieved my clothes for the day

All the while I could hear shouting downstairs.

"Where's Ashly?! You said she was passed out on the couch neither breathing nor moving!"

"I did no such thing. I just came out of my room."

"Then who was it that about gave Ginny and I heart attacks?!?" I heard a groan. Uh-oh. This isn't good.

"ASHLY ANNE POTTER! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW! I MEAN IT! IF YOU ARE NOT DOWN IN TEN SECONDS, I'LL TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU MET ME! TEN!" My eyes widened. He wouldn't.

"Harry, calm down. Don't want you to be a meanie, do we?" I heard Ginny say softly.

"I don't care! She had no reason to do that! She knows how upset I get when it comes to her well-being!" There was a pause then, "NINE!"

"EIGHT

SEVEN 

SIX

FIVE.." I was down the stairs in a matter of seconds. Harry's face was really red. I knew I made a bad mistake then. I looked at my feet, waiting for the lecture, which right away.