Karrueche14

KARRUECHE:

I felt like crap, and Chyna was trying to make me feel better, she even offered to get my camera fixed, she said they have a little shop downstairs in their lobby that fixes all types of devices.

We were down at that little shop, talking to the worker.

“How long would it take for it to be fixed”, Chyna asked the man.

“I’ll say two weeks”, the guy replied.

“Shit… well no thanks, we soon leave here in some days, two weeks is too long.”, Chyna told him.

“Are you guys trying to buy a camera”, a friendly familiar voice said from behind us.

Me and Chyna turned around to see that White chick from the bar at that paintball place a week ago.

Chyna fake smiled at her, “Oh no, we trying to get this camera fixed, it won’t turn on”, Chyna said while showing her my broken camera.

“Oh wow, I was actually selling my camera, and by the looks of it, we have the same Camera, it’s in good condition and everything”, she told us while showing us.

I looked at Chyna and gave her the look and she gave the look back at me.

“Well why are you selling it if it’s in good condition”, I questioned her.

“Oh.. I never use it, I might as well sell it right?”, she asked with a plastered smile.

Me and Chyna looked at her for a moment.

“How much?”, Chyna asked.

“I usually would say about 3,500 $ but since you two seem so nice, I’ll just price it for 1,200 $”, she told us.

“Are you accepting cash, that’s all I got on me at this moment”, Chyna said.

“Chyna you don’t have to pay for a new camera, I’ll be fine”, I told her.

“Girl, hush up. You my b*tch, I’m trying to do whatever to cheer you up”, she smiled.

Chyna ended up paying for the camera. We thanked the chick… whose name was Rebecca. I think she told us that before.

We made it to Chyna hotel room. When we got inside Tyga was sitting there, he got up to hug me.

“Damn kay, you good now?”, he asked.

“I’m okay”, I lied.

I saw a bright flash, me and Tyga looked over to see Chyna taking pictures of herself .

“Conceited much”, Tyga said to her.

Chyna played rolled her eyes, then started looking at the picture she took.

“Ow girl this cute, look”, Chyna said showing me the picture of her.

“Yea its cute, but dang you took 123 pictures already?”, I asked her looking at the number of how many photos were taken.

“I only took one, I’m not that conceited, These your pictures in here”, she said.

“No, I never put my memory stick in the camera yet”, I said as Chyna flicked over to the other photos in the camera.

My heart cracked as we viewed the photos. It was tons of pictures of Chris and Rihanna on the beach… some looked as if they were a couple, the way he held her up. My eyes started to pour as I began to cry as if my life was over. Which it felt like.

“Damn!”, Chyna said as she showed Tyga the pictures.

Tyga eyes went big, he looked more scared than shock.