“Chris…”, she whimpered. Her eyes were red, and tears starting pouring from her eyes. For some reason, that made my heart stop, I pulled her into my arms. I’m not sure what she’s doing here but it has to be something that’s wrong the way she’s crying in my arms.

“Rihanna, what’s wrong…”, I asked very concerned.

She didn’t speak, she just cried. I’m not sure if me holding her is bad, but I couldn’t just watch her cry like this. I needed to know what’s up. Rihanna cried into my arms for about 10 minutes now.  I wonder what happened so bad that she been crying in my arms for this long.

“Let’s go inside, you can tell me what happened okay? Did someone hurt you?”, I asked her.

 I took out the room key to the room, so we can go inside and talk. Before I can get open the door…

“CHRIS?”, the sound of Karrueche voice startled me.

I turned around to see a confused Karrueche with Chyna by her side.

I looked at her so lost for words. I couldn’t even explain anything to her because I was very confused myself. I didn’t feel guilty because I didn’t do anything. But the look on Karrueche face told me that I was in trouble.

“Baby… it’s …not…wait”, I said as I sort of let go of Rihanna, trying to reach Karrueche who was storming off with Chyna. I grabbed Karrueche arm.

“Chris get off of me !”, she yelled as her eyes got watery, “Don’t touch me… go finish holding that bitch”.

“Karrueche, please, baby, I swear it may look wrong but I swear it’s not what it looks like”, I tried to explain to her.

She snatched her arm away from me, her eyes were now pouring down with tears.

“Chris… I’m done”, she said as she walked away with Chyna. Chyna had a disgusted look on her face, she shook her head at me and continue to walk off with Karrueche.

I stood there, not knowing what to do or say. I suddenly felt a soft touch on my shoulder, I turned to see Rihanna. She wasn’t crying no more but her eyes were still red.

“Can we talk now”, She asked with so much emotion in her voice.

I thought it was a little selfish how she didn’t care about what just happened, but then again why would she? It’s obvious she don’t like Karrueche. And even more obvious she don’t like Karrueche with me. But I couldn’t tell her no, so I still took her into the room to talk.

We entered the room and she walked over to the bed to sit, I did the same, placing myself very close to her. She looked gorgeous even when her eyes were all red and puffy. She wore some white short shorts with this floral belly pink top with her white Prada flip-flops.

“I’m sorry I messed up everything”, she apologized which shocked me.

“It’s not your fault”, I told her even though I thought otherwise.

“It is my fault, everything is my fault, If I never would of picked that fight with you we would of still been together”, she said blaming herself.

“Rihanna, stop, I don’t want you blaming yourself for something I did, arguments are normal… me putting my hands on you was a low move that I regret every day of my life”, I told her.

It was weird talking about this with her, because mostly I spoke about this during interviews and stuff like that. Her eyes began to water, that pain in my heart returned. I cupped her face with my hands.

“Rihanna I’m sorry … I’m so sorry for what I did, I know I apologized through all type of media, but I want you to know how much I mean it”, I told her with so much honesty.