Chapter 11

Readers p.o.v

After resting at home for a while, I returned to the pizzeria for my day job. I was scared about seeing Vincent again. I assumed he would be there. Even if he wasn't supposed to be working he was always there. And then I felt like he was only there to watch me and figure out how to take my life. But I sighed and walked to my job. Work was work and I had to go.

When I reached the pizzeria I saw that the doors were already open, so I walked inside and looked around for any signs of Vincent. But I couldn't see him. I felt relieved but also more anxious. Like he could be hiding and ready to pounce on me. But I shook my hand and stopped thinking about it. I had kids to watch over.

As I walked around, I looked up to see two men talking to each other. They looked like they were wearing security guard uniform so I decided to introduce myself.

"Jeremy you almost knocked that child over"

"Mike I'm s-sorry, one of the kids made me jump and I tumbled backwards"

"Well you need to be more careful" I chuckled and looked at them, and they both looked at me.

"H-hello, my name is Y/n" I smiled and they both smiled back

"Hello, my name is Mike and this scaredy cat here is Jeremy" I chuckled and he blushed

"Hey M-mike!" Mike chuckled and Jeremey pouted. Mike was actually quite normal looking, well compared to Vincent and Scott. He had a normal face, normal skin and in general didn't look strange. But Jeremy was different. Across his face was a giant question mark. He had a mouth, but that was all. No nose, eyes, ears, but he had brown hair.

"Jeremy you look after the kids, I wanna have a chat with Y/n" Jeremy nodded and walked away and Mike looked at me. "So tell me Y/n, how are you dealing with this place?" I looked at him

"What do you mean?"

"You know, with all the animatronics being alive and stuff" I thought for  moment then sighed

"I'm...its okay, I'm getting used to it" He nodded

"What about Vincent?" I looked at him confused "Your still alive, so by now you must know who Vincent Is and what he did" I looked at him slightly shocked

"You know?"

"Yes, we all know"

"Then why haven't you called the police?"

"Didn't Vincent tell you why he cant leave?" I sighed

"Yes I did, but do you really believe that?" He sighed and took off his hat and revealed a large scar on his head and my eyes widened

"I was standing near the animatronics and one of the purple disco lights shone on me. Freddy saw it and thought I was Vincent...so attacked me" He looked down

"M-mike I'm so s-"

"That's why I believe that if Vincent left, the spirits would attack others. Their hatred for Vincent is extreme. He attacked me, just because I looked purple. So there is no saying what they would do to others if Vincent was gone" I went silent for a moment then nodded

"I guess your right...I'm sorry..." He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder

"Its okay, just be careful around Vincent, okay?" I nodded my head and he smiled slightly then walked away. I then began to watch over the kids again.

~ end of the day ~

At the end of the day, Jeremy and Mike waved me goodbye and I walked to the security office, ready to begin another night. I walked inside and glanced over the cameras and saw that none of them had moved yet. I sighed with slight relief and sat down by the desk.

Marionettes p.o.v

Before Y/n had walked into the room, I had crawled through the vents and hid within the entrance of the vent that was in the security room. I saw her enter and smiled to myself. Something about her made me feel happy, and I felt that I wanted to protect her. Unlike the others, she didn't run away from me and actually seemed to care. So I couldn't let her die.

Readers p.o.v

For a while I watched the cameras and saw that not much movement had happened. But I still kept an eye out. Especially for the golden bear. I then sighed.

"I should have asked Jeremy or Mike if they know anything about the gold bear" I then sighed and stood up and felt a hot breath on the back of my neck and my body froze in place.

"Hello doll face~"