Hours later...

After Alice clothed me with a black, tight shirt that made my so called muscles pop. I looked down at my blackish looking ripped pants, it's supposedly gives people the "Sexy look" Alice said. I rolled my eyes then got into my Volvo and zoomed towards Bella's house, dodging traffic ghastly.

5 minutes later...

I walked up to Bella's porch, Emmett opened the door with a smirk that means business. I gulped as he opened it wider, motion me to come in. I slowly walked and sat on the couch.

"Charlie's at work and Bella is upstairs getting ready" Emmett said out of now where,answer my questions...Creepy.

"Ok.." I said awkwardly, Emmett sat down right in front of me.

"Listen here, Edward...if you hurt Bella, I will hunt you down along with my dad...and we will find you...and beat you so badly your momma won't even recognize you" Emmett threat with a serious face, I gulped an yes and he smiled.

"Good" Emmett said, As I hear footsteps and I looked up to Bella in a beautiful midnight dress that toned with her pale skin, My breath hitched at the sight.

"So beautiful" I murmured while I was in the trance of beauty, Bella looked down and blushed as she muttered an thank you. I smiled and grabbed her hand gently and took her to my volvo, I opened the door for her and helped her in slowly. I hurriedly ran to the driver seat, I drove us to Seattle.

I parked at a restaurant called "Bella Italia", I opened the door for her as she looked around. She had a sort of light in her eye. I hold her hand as I escort her inside, Loving her hand in mine.

We got in the booth that the waitress told us, I was looking at the menu. I looked to Bella to see her focused on a meal.

"What do you want?" I asked, She looked up with a smile on her face.

"I would like a mushroom ravioli" She stated, the waitress nodded while scribbling it on her notepad.

"And I would like two cokes, along with the Alfredo please " I stated my order, She nodded as in two seconds she's gone.

I looked out of the window to see the sun is setting...

"What a beautiful sight" Bella sighed, I smiled and grabbed her hand from afar.

"But not as beautiful as you" said kind of familiar husky voice