Chapter 1- Unshakable Feeling

Evie's POV
I watched Mal and Ben walk out of the curch together after getting married. I scrunched up my nose, I knew I was jealous but I didn't know why. Mal was my friend. Just. A. Friend... Right? I sighed and walked towards the doors. Doug caught up with me.
"Hey Evie, wasn't that wedding just amazing?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah.. Sure.." I continued to walk and not look at Doug. I felt bad for him. I knew he liked me, but I didn't like him that way.. I wasn't sure anymore.
"Evie are you okay?" he asked stepping in front of me. I stopped walking, looked up at him and smiled gritting my teeth.
"Yes fine. Now I'd like to be alone please." I said and pushed past him angerly. When I was outside I looked around for the quickest way of transport. I saw a midnight black stallion saddled up and waiting. I ran over and hopped on. I needed to get back to my room. I kicked my heels into his sides and galloped back to Auradon Prep.

Mal's POV
Ben and I decided to go back to the enchanted lake since it was probably the prettiest place in Auradon. Not minutes after arriving Doug called Ben and told him that Evie started acting weird after the wedding, evil almost. I of course almost killed Doug for saying that because Evie is not evil.
"Ben, do you think i could go check up on Evie?" I asked Ben and he nodded.
"Yea, I'll wait here." he said and kissed me on the cheek. I got up and teleported back to Auradon. When I got there I ran to my room and found Evie. Her eyes were glowing a deep blue she was holding something but I couldnt tell what. Her hair was hanging down over her shoulders in a messy side ponytail... She looked kind of.. Cute..
"E, are you alright?" I could tell she was upset because her eyes glow if she is.. Another thing I found out about her.
"No.. I'm not Mal. Does it look like I'm okay?!" she said getting angrier. I walked over to her and took her arm.
"E.. Tell me whats wrong.." I said and she calmed down a little.
"I.. Don't want to.. Sorry Mal.." she said fully calm now. She shoved whatever she was holding into her pocket and I grabbed it. It was a picture of me and her. She quickly grabbed it back and stamped out of the room. Something is going on and I'm gonna figure it out.

YAY! This is the sequel to "Bal- Happily Ever After?" be sure tO read that first! The plot is already thickening.. Can't wait to share this story with you guys!
-TGATDCFANART ❤❤