~~~

After a couple hours have passed, Romulus has assembled all of his forces outside the Dawnbreak estate. "Lord Romulus, Athana has arrived, what are your orders?" said Captain Frost. "Bring Athana to me, she will be leading the assault." ordered Romulus. Captain Frost leaves and returns with Athana. "My lord, are you pleased with my results" said Athana in a cocky manner. "You did good, my sweet. Now that business is over, we move to pleasure. Athana, you will lead the left flank, I will lead the middle, and Frost, you will lead the right." said Romulus. 

Romulus, Athana, and Frost move to their battle positions. Athana and Frost await for Romulus's signal. 

~~~

Liam was snuggled into Niall's chest. Liam was still sobbing and holding onto Niall's shirt. "It's ok, Li. Everything is going to work out, I promise." said Niall. Liam looked into Niall's blue eyes, Liam found comfort in Niall's eyes. "Niall, your not going to leave, are you?" questioned Liam. "No, Liam. I will never leave your side. Rowan is downstairs, I think she wants to talk to you." said Niall. Liam nods and they walk downstairs, hand in hand. 

Rowan approaches Liam and Niall. "Lord Liam, I wish I had better news for you." said Rowan. Rowan looked at the boys with sadness in her eyes. "What is it, Rowan?" said Liam. Rowan stepped back, "Romulus's forces have amassed outside our estate. Our scouts report that Romulus forces are getting ready to attack." said Rowan. Liam's eyes widened in fear and confusion. "Liam! You need to order us, what to do." said Rowan. "I-I d-don't k-k-know" said Liam between sobs. 

Commander Rowan walks up the steps of the stairs to make an announcement. "My fellow vampies, Romulus's forces will attack us at anytime. I will be ordering a retreat of the estate, we must head to the Tomlinson estate. I and a few guardsman will hold off Romulus's forces, until everyone can escape. I wish you, a healthy and safe life. This is the last time, any of you will ever see me." said Rowan with a hint of courage in her voice. Rowan walks down the steps and back to Liam and Niall. 

"Liam, take this. Valo instructed me to give it to you. He said only to give it to you, when the time was right." said Rowan. "Now go! Niall, please take care of him." said Rowan. Rowan placed a kiss on Liam's cheek and gave him a hug. Niall wasn't jealousy of this, he knew Rowan was a motherly figure to Liam. Rowan turns towards Niall, she gave Niall a hug. "I will take care of him, Rowan, I promise." said Niall. "Goodbye. I love you, Liam." said Rowan with tears in her eyes. "No, I can't leave you!" yelled Liam. Niall started to pull Liam into the back of the estate.

Niall and Liam got into a vehicle, the driver started the vehicle and drove. Liam snuggled into Niall's chest, "I love you, Liam" said Niall with pleading eyes. "I know" said Liam between sobs. Liam continued to snuggle into Niall's chest. It would take time for them to reach the Tomlinson estate. 

~~~ 

Rowan and about 200 guardsman stayed behind, to defend the estate. "I want the main entrance barricaded! Now!" ordered Rowan. "Yes, ma'am" said a guardsman. The guardsman are set up in their positions, just waiting for Romulus's forces to lay siege to the estate. "You are vampires of the Dawnbreak! You fear no one and nothing! We will fight in the name of Valo!" yelled Rowan. All of the guardsman lifted their weapons in honor of Valo. 

After a few minutes, Romulus's forces broke the main gate and the entrance. Rowan and Dawnbreak's guardsman fight with bravery and courage. Rowan drew her blades and slaughtered Romulus's forces. Until, she was attacked from behind by Athana. The guardsman grabbed Rowan and shielded her. In a matter of minutes, the Dawnbreak's remaining forces were destroyed. 

"My lord, what do you want us to do with the estate?" said Athana removing her dagger from a dead body. "Burn it to the ground!" said Romulus. "Are we going to attack the Tomlinson estate?" said Frost. "No. I want to wait. Frost, your flank was weak and you showed mercy. You must die!" yelled Romulus. Romulus walks over to Frost, and decapitated him.