its time!

*flashback*

"cassy Marie Tate's will you marry me?"

all you could hear was gasps and awwww's from everyone around.

"I..."

*end of flashback*

"I..." I started but was then cut off with sharp pains in my stomach and it felt like my water broke." AHH!they're coming." I yelled trying to get up but failed miserably.

"what?" matt said sounding confused.

" Hazel and Stephanie are coming! like right now!" I said yelling again.

"oh my god!!" matt yelled getting up. "SOMEONE, CALL 911! MY GIRLFRIENDS GIVING BIRTH!"

"I.AM.NOT.YOUR.GIRLFRIEND.!" I yelled at him.

"is that a yes?" he said with a smile on his face.

"no! its not!" I yelled.

why the fuck would he think I would say yes when I just told him I love Jason.

as soon as the ambulance got here they found me and put me on a stretcher and wheeled me out of the mall and to the hospital we went.

my mom and Jason were already there when we got there. matt was about 10 minutes behind and he explained what happened to my mom and Jason was right by me the whole time.

...10 hours later ...

Hazel was born at 1:45 am on January 7th and Stephanie was born at 1;56 am on January 7th.

Right before I was about to sleep I heard Jason whisper to me "i love you princess." to me and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry its short I'm with my family but what did you think? did you like it? love you guys! vote, comment, and follow. thanks!

~Liz <3