twins?!

"I'm sorry but do you mean I'm having twins?" I asked shocked.

"yes. if you listen you can hear two different heart beats, and you can tell one is a girl and the other is a- wait do you wanna know?"

"do you?" I asked asking matt.

"I do. do you?" he asked

"we do." I said looking back over at the doctor and the screen.

"okay." he said smiling. "you are having two girls."

I couldn't stop smiling, but even though I was happy I was scared cause we only had one room and barely enough money for one kid but now have two.

"can you believe we are going to have twins!" matt said smiling at me.

"no I cant." I said. "but I'm happy that we are."

... a few hours later ...

as we were driving home I kept thinking of what we were going to do when the twins came. I mean like yeah we will need another bed and more cloths but what if when they get older one twin feels like I have favorites. or what if they have a problem that I can't fix but I can fix the others.

"hey you okay?" matt asked as he saw me looking out the window.

"What?" I said surprised.

"Are you okay?" Matt repeated

"Oh. Yeah. I'm fine I was just thinking."

"Okay. Have you decided how you're going to tell you're mom?" Matt asked

"Well she already knows I'm having one baby so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise." I said as we pulled up to the house.

When we got in I asked my mom to sit on the couch so we could tell her everything.

"Okay mom." I started off saying." We are having twins." I said without hesitation. "Two girls."

"That's... That's great." She said. "But how are you going to handle them?" She asked.

"What do you mean 'handle them'." I asked.

"Not handle but take care of." She rephrased.

"Well when they both can stay in the room that's already set up and when they get to big for that then hopefully we will already have a house of our own." I said.

"Okay but if that doesn't work I'll be here for you." She said with a smile.

"Thank you mom." I said while hugging here and then Matt.