Part Five: Twins?

I sigh as I pace around my living room. Gibbs had called a cab to bring me back to my place since apparently Director Vance had signed me up school that starts tomorrow. I mean I know I'm still fifteen and all but I haven't gone to school since I started living on my own. I glance down at my phone when it buzzes in my back pocket, signaling that I have a text.

"Taylor, I'm outside your house to bring you to school." I slowly read the text from Tony and grab my bag. 'Guess I have no say in this.' I think to myself as I walk out the door and into Tony's car.

"Excited for school?" He asks me but I only stare out the window, my silence giving him the only answer he needs. We ride the rest of the way in complete silence, not even bothering to turn the radio on. He parks outside the school building and I climb out of the car. "I'll be back here to pick you up after school and bring you to headquarters." I nod slowly and close the car door, I continue to stand there as I watch Tony drive away.

"Hi, your the new girl, Taylor right?" A voice from behind me asks. I slowly turn around to see two girls who look exactly the same.

"Twins?" I ask ignoring their question as I look at the pair. They both had long blonde hair that went halfway down their backs. They were both dressed in slightly faded blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a grey jacket. One of them had a light peach scarf wrapped around their neck.

"Yeah, we're twins. My names Addison and this is my sister Avery." The one in the scarf, Addison, says.

"Nice to meet you and to answer your question from before yes I'm Taylor."

"Hey! Want to be friends?" The one without a scarf or Avery asks. "You just have to pass a test first."

"Alright, what type of test?" I watch as Addison takes off her scarf and puts it in her bag which she puts on the ground behind her.

"Just tell which one is which." She says and soon she and Avery spinning circles around each other until they stop and look at me.

"Well? Who is who?" They ask at the same time and I roll my eyes.

"Your Addison." I say and point to the girl on the right. "And your Avery." I point to the other girl and cross my hands over my chest.

"How could you tell?" Avery asks, looking from me to Addison confused.

"Your eyes are slightly different colors. Avery's eyes are more of a light blue with a hint of grey while Addison's are more a greyish with a hint of blue."

"Whoa! I hadn't even noticed that." Addison says and I roll my eyes.

"So, you want to be friends?" Avery asks as she starts jumping up and down. "But Hikaru is mine!" She says and stops jumping, giving me an ice cold glare.

"Who?" I ask and raise my eyebrows at her.

"He's this anime character from Ouran High School Host Club that Avery is in 'love' with." Addison explains to me and I nod my head slowly. "Oh and Kaoru is his twin and he's mine!"

"So who's your favorite anime character?" Avery asks me.

"Sorry, I don't really watch anime or TV for that matter." I shrug my shoulders and watch as their expressions turn to pure shock. "What? I'm just really busy. I work practically everyday." They nod their heads slowly and quickly grab their bags from the ground.

"Well we should get going or we will be late for class." Addison says and we start walking towards the school building. "So what do you do for work?"

"I do a couple different jobs, basically filling in when others can't make it." I lie, even though it is sort of true.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Avery did you hear about Ashtin?" Addison says to her twin.

"No, what happened?"

"Apparently Ashtin was kidnapped and they thought Emi was to but they found her a mile away from her house on a park bench!" Addison says and I stop walking.

"You know Ashtin?" I ask slowly.

"Yeah, he goes to school with us. He sort of keeps to himself but everyone knows who he is." Avery says and looks at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine but I have to go." I say and turn around.

"What are you talking about, school's about to start?" Addison says.

"I don't care, I have to do something." I say and start running.

"Taylor! Taylor!" I hear them yelling my name but I ignore them. After a while I can no longer hear them calling my name and I slow down slightly, unaware of the fact that I was being followed.