Chapter 5: Sunday Morning

//Shawn's POV//

[current time - 9:35 am]

I wake up to the sunlight shining through the room. My head is resting on Cameron's bare chest. His arm gripping my waist. I look to admire his many features. His sharp jawline, soft pink lips, delicate skin, and his messy bed hair. I lay there on his chest for while to the magnificent sound of his breathing.

"Cameron.." I gently tap his chest.

"Yes..." He says in his groggy morning voice.

"Time to wake up." I say.

"No.. Just give five more minutes." He lets out a small giggle and pulls me closer.

I'm surprised, but...I love it.

I comply and wait five minutes. I honestly don't mind since I'm cuddling with him.

"Cameron. It's been five minutes. And I'm hungry." I laugh.

"Ugh." He stretches his arms and opens his sleepy eyes.

He turns his head around and our eyes meet. He holds our contact and smiles. I smile back staring into his dreamy eyes. The way they light up and sparkle against the light is mesmerizing.

He takes his hand caresses my cheek. I giggle since it tickles my skin, but it feels good. He had desire in his eyes. He wanted something. I could see it. As for me. I wanted him.

Suddenly, a pair of lips hits mine.

Cameron is kissing me.

He is actually kissing me.

Oh. My. God.

They feel so good against mine. Soft and plump. Perfect. My lips tingle with excitement. My stomach flutters at the touch.

{a/n: right now laughing my ass off because this is so weird to write}

Cameron rolls over on top of taking control. It's a frenzy of emotions. He moves down to my neck sucking and biting at my fragile skin. Soon, there were 3 hickeys on my neck.

He stops suddenly. Snapping to reality, he runs downstairs leaving me and my horny self on the bed confused.

{a/n: so sorry if that little make out thing sucked idk}

I get out and follow him downstairs. I see him pacing frantically tugging at his hair in the kitchen.

"Oh god. What have I done." I hear him mumble under his breath.

He notices me standing at the edge of the stairs. His eyes puffy as if he were about to cry.

"Shawn. I'm am so sorry I kissed you. I didn't mean to... Well I mean I did but.. Oh god." He exclaims.

"Why are you sorry?" I start walking towards him.

"Well I don't want to ruin this friendship and I know you don't like me, but I really like you and -"

I interrupt his sentence with a passionate kiss. I feel him release his tension.

"Shut up." I giggle resting my forehead on his."Besides, if I never liked you, why would I allow you to give me hickeys" I say pointing to the purple area on my neck.

"I didn't think of that." He says embarrassed. "Wait, so you like me back?" He questions.

"Yea. Of course" I say giving him a peck.

"YESS!" He raises his hands up and runs around the living room.

"THE ONE AND ONLY SHAWNS MENDES LIKES ME!" He exclaims jumping on the couch.

"Can this day get any better."I hear him from the living room.

"Your so cute" I laugh.

"What do you want to do today babe?" He pops his head up from behind the couch and smirks.

I blush at the last word. "Well. How about we just stay home and chill for the rest of they day."

"Sure" he ask walking over to the countertop taking a seat next to me.

I go around my kitchen gathering ingredients for some pancakes. I turn on the stove and let the flame warm the bottom of the pan. I start mixing the ingredients making the batter.

"Whatch makin?" he asks.

"Pancakes." I reply.

"Oh. My favorite"

He comes down from the counter and wraps his arm around my waist. He kisses me leaving a trail down my neck. We sway back and forth as I wait for the pancake to cook. He is still only in his underwear so I feel the rest of his bare body on me.

It's silent. Only the sound of the oil popping is heard, but I like it. We're enjoying each others company.

"First pancake done." I smile setting it on the plate.

He instantly takes it and shoves it in his mouth.

"You did not..." I say turning toward him," that was mine"I pout.

"Sorry?" He grins through his stuffed face.

I splat some batter on his nose.

"That's what you get for stealing my pancakes. No one touches my pancakes." I state.

He cross eye looks at the batter on his nose and grins.

"I'll get you back later." he smirks cleaning it off with a paper towel.

"Yea yea." I flip the pancake.

I finish the rest and put them on a plate. I go and set them on the bar counter to eat. I grab two forks, two knifes, and some syrup. I take a seat next to him and drizzle the sugar filled syrup all over my pancakes.

"Here." I hand him the syrup.

"Thanks"

"So tomorrow will be your first day at high school with me." he smiles taking a bite of his pancakes. "arf oh ix eg tif"

"what?" I ask.

"sorry. pancake talking. I meant are you excited?"

"Yea I hope so." I reply.

"What do you mean you hope so. It will be fun." he says smiling.

"We will see."

The rest of the day we hung out, are more, watched movies. Typical new couple things. I had to go home though since I had school tomorrow.

sorry ending is so lazy. I would write more but I haven't updated in a while and needed something posted. I will start updating hopefully since its be summer.