News Article

Create your own newspaper and write a weird and wacky article. 

Here is a sample of mine that I wrote for class.

The Amazing British Star Magazine

One Direction Kidnaps Amber Kaufmannn because She Killed Their Beloved Bandmate Harry Styles

Amber Kaufmann was kidnaped during lunch time at Saydel High School by One Direction. She is being held hostage by the four boys at their house in London, England.

One Direction, the biggest English/Irish boyband, were seen at Saydel High School today taking a girl who one witness says, was her best student in Maths, Amber Kaufmann. We had a chance to talk with One Direction and Miss Kaufmann before she was put on their private jet and held tight by Irish cutie Niall Horan. We also got to talk to Mr. Yeoman but he didn't really have anything to say. "It was just a project that Mr. Yeoman had us do. I didn't think that since I named the snail after Harry Styles that the actual Harry Styles would die. Mr. Yeoman said not to name the snail because it might die sooner than later and I named it."

"We didn't really talk to Uncle Si before we did this. We were just so mad that Harry suddenly died and from her naming a snail after Harry. When the doctor gave us the autopsy report she said that it was did it. He was shocked and died on impact. All we do know is that we aren't letting her go for awhile. She is also going to write a speech for Harry's funeral and then she is going to apologize to his family, Uncle Si, Lou and Lux and then the fans when we go to our next telly interview." said Doncaster born and raised Louis Tomlinson.

 All we know is that we are jealous and we also know that a lot of people are going to send her hate which in a way we agree because she killed our favorite member but then she doesn't because no needs to get hate.

So that was mine. 

Now I will come back and edit this and add a dead line when I have at least ten people.

Please read and comment if you have any questions and please remember that this is fiction only. Go crazy wild with it but please remember the rules and when you're done with your story, PM me the name of the story and I'll read it and of course vote for it. 

There are going to be three people winning and also, I will add this to the rules and prizes page in just a moment, but when you win, you can enter every contest but you'll be able to win every ten chapters. Have to give everyone a chance to win you know?