Chapter 11

Nobody's POV

After a while of talking, Jason managed to get all his old gang members together. Justin called his maid to come and watch Rose because Ariana was going with them. She hasn't been in kitten space in a while because of the whole situation. They had to drive all the way to the old gang spot, which is in the middle of nowhere on this huge hill.

"Ariana, are you sure you wanna come with us?" 

Jason asked with much concern

"It may be very v-" Ariana cut him off

"I don't care. This is the man who has but my sister and I through hell. The man who almost beat us both to death. I would love to make him pay, violent or not" 

She said, acting as if it was no big deal. Both Justin and Jason looked shocked, but they understood completely. After a little while they made it to a very dark looking mansion, over 50 men stood there. They all were waiting very patiently for Jason to get there. Jason, Ariana and Justing all got out of the car and walked up to all of the men. 

"Jason is this your new submissive? she looks kinda fragile to me..." A really tough looking guy looked Ariana looked up and down. She walked up to him, punched him in the stomach, and kicked him in the balls. She squatted down and looked him dead in the eyes as he was on the ground. 

"Hows that for fragile?" she got up and dusted her hands off

"Anybody else want the same punishment?" All of the men looked terrified and shook their heads. Ariana smirked and stood by Jason. 

"Great now thats out of the way. Lets get our plan together." Jason said with his famous wicked smirk. They all walked inside and went to a huge meeting room. 

After they get the whole plan figured out

"Great so now lets get this plan in action" Everybody nodded and went to the basement to get weapons. Ariana put on her makeup and fixed her outfit. Their plan was for Ariana to go to the club Dominic owns, and gets him to let him take her back to the mansion, and then everyone will come out and capture him. It may have seemed very simple, but many things could go wrong. Jason walked outside with Ariana and faced her

"Ariana, there is a wire hooked up to your t-shirt, we will be able to sense anything and everything that happens" 

He hugs her tight

"Please be careful?" She smiles and hugs him back "I will master..."

She grabs her purse and gets in the car, waving to Jason as she drives off down the hill and off into the distance.

A/N

HOLY FUCK WE GOT TO 3K READS THAT YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is also 473 words :P

<3