Chapter 5- Ocean blue eyes

Alissa's Pov's

A week later
Paris, France.

"Goodbye Paris, I'll miss you so much" I said as the plane flies away from France.

"Oh come on, Ali! Next week we'll be back because the cruise will stop in Cannes!" Nathalie said

We're flying to Brighton, in England, where we'll get in the cruise. I know I should be happy about it, but my week in Paris was so fantastic and magical...

I looked trough the window and saw the city getting even smaller. "Here I am, leaving the city of love without any love"

"That was because you wanted, dear, that guy from Disneyland was almost begging you to give him a chance" Nath laughed

"He was a stranger," I said "I would never go out with a random guy that I met in Disneyland"

"Okay, what about the waiter from the restaurant we went with Oliver?"

"Again, a stranger" I sighed "And I'm positive he was more interested in Oliver than me"

Nathalie laughed "Oh... And Oliver's brother"

"He is cute, but no. Not my type"

"Damn it, Alissa!! What do you want, a Prince Charming?"

I chuckled, "I would love to date a Prince Charming"

She rolled her eyes. A few days ago, Oliver (that hot guy from the plane) called Nathalie and invited us to have dinner with him and his brother. He and Nath had the chance to know each other better, while Alec (his brother) and I talked about old movies. He is studying theater in college, and I confess that he is cute and got me a very good impression at first. But then, he started flirting me all the time, and I kind of got tired of so much compliments in just a day (because according to Nathalie, the waiter was checking me out too) and early that day, we went to Disneyland and the French guy I met while waiting in the line asked me out. (Yeah, I just had met him, for like 15 minutes. I don't get some French guys, seriously)

"Okay, okay... I'm tired, so I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when we arrive" Nathalie said and closed her eyes.

I took a book from my bag and started reading. It's amazing how the love in the books are so real and amazing. I'm someone who believes in true love, some people thinks I'm just beguiled, but I know I am not. That's because I already loved someone, truly loved. It didn't end great, but I still believe.

I know someday I'll find my soulmate.

***

Drake's Pov's

Brighton, England

"Bye man, I'll miss you" I said as I hugged Adam "And thanks for everything"

"Your welcome, dude!" He hugged me back "Try to come here more often"

"I will! This country is so amazing, if I hadn't my whole life in Miami, I would definitely live here... Well, maybe someday" I said

"Yeah... But hey, let's keep in touch alright? Send me pictures of you in the cruise, or even post it on Facebook. I'm thinking about doing a photoshoot in a cruise, so I want to know if it's worth it"

"You know I'm not into social medias" I said "But yeah, I'll send you"

He nodded and turned to Brad "See you, mate" they hugged