I strutted over to him with my nose stuck high into the air "You bastard!" My smooth hand made contact with his now tender jaw. The impact made from my hand colliding against his blemish free cheek stung not only his ears but mine. He sat there flabbergasted left in a state of shock. Malcom has never pushed me to an extent where I ever had to get physical with him.

Now that he's seen that side of me hopefully he'll be more standoffish with me. His chances with me has definitely went down to slim to nothing. It'll be a cherished miracle if  he can get back onto my good side.

"Now I'm a bitch."I pointed my filed finger nail into his face. "And don't you ever utter a single word in my direction." I shake off a pair of masculine hands that held me by my waist. I didn't know the objective of that at all but I'm assuming so I wouldn't hit Malcom any much more.

The pair of hands tugged my back causing my rear end to hit a tall frame. "Aye chill out ma'."The New Orleans accent spoke in a chastising voice.

I shook at the authority that the voice held. It sounded similar to Anthony's but it seemed like it held much more anger. The menacing sound the voice created made me tremble in my body. My breathing hitched sending a wave of fear throughout my petite frame. "Release me now!"I ordered.

The strobe lights bounced around the party allowing me to get sight of the arms that held me in a clenching grip. Tattoos spread around each arm like butter not leaving a single vacant spot on his skin. It was evident, it was Anthony holding me.

I began to claw at his arms trying ever so badly to get out of his grip. I just wanted to go home. This by far was the worst day ever.

"You gone have tah' chill out fah' me though, ion' wanna have tah' shoot yah'."

My nerves jumped. Was he actually capable of shooting me? Just as I thought, I just surrounded myself with three to five hoodlums that I didn't even know from a can of paint. His threatening words ran through my body causing a cold shiver to over come me.

The huskiness in his voice added additional fear as well. I was not only scared for my life, I was scared for anyone that tried to cross this hoodlums path.

He noticed the fear in my body through my tense body language. His arms slowly dropped releasing me. "Don't go on no crazy ass rampage."He spews in my direction. I jump at his words. I try to recollect myself from the sudden fright that just laced my emotions. I take in a calming breath afraid that if I respond smartly to Anthony's statement he'll harm me.

"I'll be going now."I state. I avert my body around stepping over to the trembly stairs that cascaded down and elevated up.

My faux suade flats reach the first of many unkempt stair as I begin to make my way down "Bring yah' ass hea'."Anthony's deep husky growl was heard through my ears over the music.

I stood still not putting forth movement on any muscle in my body. Although he does put fright in me, he shall not talk to me any kind of way he wants. That liquor and cannabis must've gotten into his head just as it did to Malcom.

I rolled my eyes stopping just where I stood awaiting for him to speak. At this point the section we occupied has quiet down. The music played lower so I can clearly hear what Anthony had to utter to me.

"Look I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you and your friend here may not talk to me like I'm some skank that happened to be here. I have high standards and I'll live up to them."I folded my arms over my chest, which heaved up in anger. I have absolutely no given idea how this guy could get me so vexed.

He stares at me blankly "You done?" he asked with a raised brow.              

His nonchalant demeanor catches me by surprise. I definitely thought after I said what I said anut April and uncle Calvin would have to bury me six feet under with the grief of my disappearance.