Horse

What? Did Jean really just say that?! Omygod. Am I blushing? No, I just met him wtf. Why would I be blushing? Most likely because I do this any time anyone accuses me- why am I talking to myself? ARE YOU SERIOUS JEAN?!??!!!!
"What?" Connie said
"Your girlfriend!" Jean gestured to me.
"She's not my girlfriend! Why would you think that!?" He said with confusion. He wasn't blushing, but I had a light pink on my face. I checked.
FML FML FML
I face palmed and sighed.
"What the actual fuck Jean?" I looked over at him in disgust
"This is the normal Jean. He's always like this. But usually makes a sex joke after." Marco sighed and then chuckled.
I started laughing, too.
"Okay guys, what's your numbers? You guys are complete idiots and I would enjoy some complete idiot texts from you. (Clichè because I don't know how to fucking write) Here's mine." I handed them each a slip of paper.
"You write down your number for fun?" Jean joked
"No I just keep these here just incase I get a boyfriend" I joked.
"Today could be your lucky day" Jean gestured over to Connie and then slipped his number over to me.
"Fuck you" I pouted. He laughed.
"Okay." He started to unzip his pants.
"Jean nO" I shouted at him.
"What's your name, by the way?" He asked me.
"I'm Sasha. Sasha Braus" I told him.
Marco and Connie gave me their numbers and I typed into my phone
"Freckled Jesus" for Marco and "The last air bender" for Connie. I had digitally drawn a halo around a picture of Marco I had taken and set it as his contact picture, and for Connie, I drew a blue arrow on his head. Once I was done I giggled a bit and we went to free period. (Idk what time of day that's at so yesh... I don't know shiet abt hiskewl) Me and my new band of friends, excluding Mikasa, walked out of the school. Me and Marco talked about how much Jean scares me. Then I teased him about how he's a horse, and how I didn't know how he got accepted into the school because of it.
"Hey follow my Instagram it's @Penissucker999 " I told them
They laughed and we ended up at the mall. I requested to go to Victoria's Secret. Jean didn't object, but Connie did. Marco just stayed silent. We ended up going anyways.
Jean stared at the bras and panties mostly, and I picked out a perfume and a bra. Jean admired it and looked at my tits.
"Jean you're a fucking pervert get off me" I snapped at him
"Heeeeeeey! Be nice! I'm just admiring your-"
"Get off her, horse!" A voice from behind me said.
"Huh?" Jean said. He looked behind me and there she was...
Mikasa.

I'm just gonna have anything ending the story end in an underlineeeeeeeee
So I'm crying 3 oceans because Aaron is dead. You heard me. Aaron, the exlord of falconclaw IS DEAD!!! Lmfao I just watched it because I haven't watched aphmau in like 2 weeks so I just caught up on her videos by downloading them to an app I use that allows you to broadcast videos without wifi. AARON IS DED THO IM SO SAD I CRIED FOR LIKE AN HOUR OMG!!! Also if you're wondering aphmau is a youtuber. Byeeeeeee~Levi's Wife