Girlfriend

"Excuse me? Talking during my class?! Detention for both of you! And that's one extra detention for you, Springer!" The teacher said.
"Well if Connie gets 2 detentions so do I!!!" Sasha said proudly.
"Excuse me?!" The teacher exclaimed sassily.
"Yeah that's right!" She snapped back.
About 5 minutes passed in silence from every one of the students.
A student raised her hand. She had blonde hair and blue eyes and was very small.
"Interrupting my class?!" The teacher snapped. He was so red that he looked as if he was going to explode!
"I-I'm sorry sir b-bu-" she was cut off.
"Detention!" The teacher shouted.
Apparently it was too loud, because principal Pixis had walked in.
"Now, Mr.Dok, why are we yelling?"
"This student here is interrupting my class!" He looked almost excited, as if he wanted to see her get in trouble with the principal.
"Krista Lenz, was it? What could she do to be so interrupting that she had a detention?!" Pixis said, a bit shocked.
"She had raised her hand!" He said as if what she had done was an outrageous thing.
"Now Mr.Dok, how about we settle down?" He questioned calmly.
"How about... You leave my classroom and I'll handle this MYSELF!!!" He clenched his teeth and balled his fists onto his desk.
The principal had given a look of disapproval and left the room, and finally the bell rang.
It was off to history!
Apparently Connie had that, too so him and Sasha had walked and talked.
Sasha POV
"So, that dude was a prick! I'm surprised he wasn't fired right in front of us!" I snickered.
"Yeah! How did he even get a job?!" Connie questioned and bent over laughing.
I walked over to him on the behind and pretended to thrust into him, and he looked over. Realizing what I was doing, I had earned more giggles, to the point where he had hiccuped. I was rolling on the floor laughing and snorting like a pig. And to our surprise, we were outside of History class. The teacher had looked like the kid I'd met on the bus. Wait! It was his dad! Erwin Smith. That was Erwin Jr. (Ik it was really clichè but I wanted Erwin to be a teacher or something.) Erwin jr had more scruffy hair and it wasn't slicked back like his dad's.
"Ahem." He looked at us like we were idiots.
I had quickly bolted up off the floor offering my hand for Connie.
"Connie! Dipshit, get up!!!" I had whispered to him.
He grabbed my hand and we walked in, not holding hands. We sat next to each other and stared at the board. We had talked about our textbooks, and actually got names from around the class. Once class was done, we walked out and I walked to science, and he went to P.E.
I sat next to a girl named Mikasa. We talked for a bit while our teacher, Hanji Zoe, blabbed on and on about one of her fantasies. Turns out we had things in common, and things not. But we ended out being friends. Then the bell rang and we went to lunch. I sat next to Connie, since Mikasa's table was crowded. Connie was around Marco, since Jean went to Mika's table to flirt. It looked like she had punched him in the gut, and he came stumbling over with his tray. But me, Connie, Jean, and Marco were the only ones at our table.
"So Connie, how's your girlfriend doing?"

Ey eu eyyyyy how's life fans?
So most likely I have none, but anyways I want to make an announcement. So I may only write when I'm at moms. And then publish at dads. But, I may write at dads, too. Mostly likely not but I still might, depending on how much I wanna write. Anyways that's all, stay lovely!~Levi's Wife