Being watched

I've led a happy life. My parents are nice and I've got a cool little brother. I have the highest score on the SATs in Washington state. And I have a crush on the cutest guy I know, Uriah. But I've alwaysed felt something a little off in my life.

I've felt that I'm being watched.

I walk home. It's somewhat typical around my area. And I see the same car, always following me, everyday. I can't see the driver in the car. He always follows me until I turn on my street, and then he turns around and drives away. It's a little creepy, but it's been happening ever since I was 13, so I just take it as normal.

Sometimes I get strange phone calls, and all I hear on the line is breathing.

Sometimes, all I hear is silence. And then the person hangs up.

But sometimes the call is from Uriah. Uriah is..... beautiful. High cheekbones and a sharp jaw, pale tan skin, short, bronze curls, and crystal blue eyes. He has a smile that could light up the darkest room, and you can feel the heat radiating off of him when he hugs you. And he has a dead sexy voice that you just want to go to sleep to. He also has a tattoo right above the back of his shirt line, but all you can ever notice are some marks here and there. We're both 18, and I absolutely love him.

URIAHS POV

I see her. Almost every day. But I never have the confidence to tell her how I really feel.

Margo....

Margo's perfect. Absolutely perfect. Every time I see that long, brown and blue hair, I think to myself, "My God, she's beautiful." She has different colored eyes, and they're blue with two brown, wavy streaks going through the them. She's funny, smart..... she's everything that a regular person is, times 4. She's perfect.

Perfect, perfect Margo.

MARGOS POV

I get a call. It's Uriah. I have to hold myself from picking up after the second ring, just to seem.... not overly excited.

"Hello?" I ask. I hear music and noise.

"Hi GoGo." He's always calling me GoGo.

"Hey Uriah. What's up?" I asked nicely.

"I'm having a party, GoGo. I was wondering if you wanted to come." He says brightly.

"I don't know.... I still have some studying to do before the test on Tuesday...." I said warily.

"Please GoGo? There will be free food...." He says, knowing that I'll give in. Im the kind of person who would go to a party just for the free food.

"Be there in 20." I said, and I heard him chuckle and say okay.

I shuffled through my closet, and got his really nice dress out that I've had since last year, but still fits me. It's black with cherry tree flowers on it. I'm wearing a white beanie that my mom gave me, and black leggings and my leather boots. I put on my foundation, mascara,eyeliner, etc. I have to look in the mirror and tell myself that everything is going to be okay. That I'm fine. That nothing will happen.

So I walked out my door.

I saw the car that's been following me for this past 5 years. I start walking faster.

The car stops. The door opens, and I look behind me.

There is a man.

He runs toward me, and I start sprinting away. Good thing I was in track.

He grabs me and puts a cloth over my mouth.

And then....(silence).

CHARLIES POV

I watch her as she sleeps. Usually the chloroform doesn't last this long.

She must be a heavy sleeper.

She's.... beautiful. Brown hair, small lips. She groans when she sleeps. Nightmares. I have them too.

Why. That's the question they all ask. Why did I kidnap her. Why did I put chloroform over her mouth.

Why was I just looking for someone to be with.

I have been watching her. Waiting for the right moment to finally get her. To be with her.

Another groan. I think she is walking up. She can't see me yet, can't see who I really can't know that I'm.... Charlie.

MARGOS POV

I wake up in a dark, large room. No windows. No light. Just darkness.

I scream, as loud and long as I can. 

I hear shuffling.

"Who... who's there?" I manage to shake out.

"Nobody. Just me." Says a voice I can't seem to recognize.

"Please..... just let me go. I promise that I won't tell anyone about this. Just our little secret. I swear." I plead.

"That's what they all say." He says quietly. "But they never keep their promises."

"Why... why do want me?" I stutter.

"I.... cant. I just can't tell you. Not yet. Not for a while." He whispers.

"Please. Please just leave me be. I want to go home." I sobbed.

"This is your home. Just for the time being, I promise. I will let you go once I'm.... once I'm done. I swear." He says as he slowly backs up the staircase.

"No. No, please, just tell me who you are before you go." I ask with the quietest voice I can muster.

But there is only silence.