Prank War

I woke up to a hammering pain in my head, I groaned as the sunlight shined through the slit of the curtains. I looked over to the other bed to find Sam's bed empty, a little note was next to my head.

Went to get you breakfast, I'll be back soon. Don't freak out.

A smile cane onto my face, Sam was sweet and definitely a gentleman. Though, the smile was quickly wiped off my face when I remembered what I did to Sam last night.

"Stupid!" I threw my head back onto the pillow, only causing more headache.

I decided to take a shower, it might calm down the hangover.

I turned on the warm water, while the water was hitting the floor, I stripped off my clothes and folded it and placed it beside the sink.

I enjoyed my shower, the warmth of the water did help my hangover just a little bit. I shampooed my hair with a strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner.

I heard creaking coming from the room, thinking that Sam came back. How was I going to face him after I told him I wanted to kiss him?

"Sam? Is that you?" I called out, getting no response.

I turned off the shower and wrapped myself in a white towel, I stepped out of the shower only to be in shock.

At first, I thought it was a murdering clown ready to kill me. "Oh my god!" I ran out of the bathroom to only bump into Dean.

"Woah woah, slow down there tiger." He said while holding a tight grip on the laptop. "What's up with you-" A big grin came to his face when he saw what Leah has done.

I threw my shoe at Leah and took my clean clothes out of duffle bag. "Screw you Leah, we are not 12 anymore!" I hissed, only receiving great laughter from Leah.

"You should have seen your face!" She sat on the bed, still laughing.

"Hey-" Sam's smile was gone once he saw that Leah was dressed as a clown. Leah laughed even harder, Dean's laughter echoed after Leah's.

"You too Sam?" She mocked. Sam stood still at the doorway, not saying a word.

I grabbed my clothes and slammed the bathroom door, not knowing what happened to Sam.

***

Dean found a case that sounded suspicious, apparently there was a murder case. While Dean and Leah investigated the house, Sam and I went to inspect the body.

I flashed my badge at the man who should be able to let us in to see the body. "I'm Joan Smith, this is my partner Oliver Black. We're here to see the body of Stacey Green."

The man looked me up and down while smirking, I could see that got irritated so he cleared his throat. "Stacey Green's body, sir." Sam said in a serious and annoyed tone.

"Right this way." The man lead us to the morgue, once we entered, he pulled Stacey's body from a little fridge.

"She was found with her guts out, a lot of sulfur was in her hair too. They couldn't figure out where it came from." Sam and I looked at each other, knowing exactly what killed this woman. A demon.

"We found this inside her heart." He showed us a piece of paper that had writings in it. "J and L, we are coming for you two." The man read out what the note said.

Sam took out his phone and took a picture of the note. "I'll leave you two to it." With that, the man left Sam and I, and of course dead Stacey together.

"What is J and L?" I questioned Sam. "More like who are J and L." Sam stated. I felt a buzz in my head, I leaned against the table trying to catch my breath.