Jain Ford

(Author's note; sorry if it seems a bit boring in the beginning, I just didn't know how to start it, but I promise it will be much more interesting!)
--

I was driving using Bobby's car, while Duke my german shepherd next to me, his head sticking out the window, enjoying the breeze. Queen was blasting from my radio, my favorite. The song was Liar, my favorite.

I believe that my story is like any hunter's tragic life. my mother died when I was little, and all I can remember was glimpses of her. But my father, he became a hunter after my mother's death. He was obsessed with hunting things that crawled in the night. Unfortunately, my father died after John Winchester. I don't know how he did, and I'd rather keep it that way. My father was close to John Winchester and Bobby Singer, I lived with Bobby since I was 10, and now he was like a father to me.

I just came back from Europe, apparently Castiel needed my help there taking down a strong demon. I've never traveled to any other country, so it was a good change.

Oh, and for Duke? I got him from a murder case. A woman was murdered by an ancient spirit, and I saw Duke as a puppy, and once he saw me, he never stopped following me. I always wanted a dog, so I took him with me. As Duke grew, he became the little hunter dog, he's helpful when it comes to hunting the crawlers.

Castiel zapped in my car at the back seat, almost giving me a heart attack. "Jesus Cas! Please don't do that to me again!" I put my hand on my chest, as if I was going to grip my heart to calm it down. Duke barked and allowed Castiel to pat him on the head.

I knew Castiel since I was 15, apparently Castiel was on a mission to protect me. "The lord gave me a mission to protect you." He told me before, there was really nothing special about me to protect. Overall, there is a strong bond between Castiel and I.

"What's wrong Cas?" I asked him, he was looking more concerned than usual. "I think I got a hold of why you're so important to god. I think." He looked to my eyes through the rearview mirror. "Oh Cas, I thought you knew a long time ago anyway?" Cas ignored my question.

"Balthazar needs me, I have to go. Take care of yourself." With that, Cas was gone, leaving me and Duke alone.

--

I parked outside Bobby's house, a black Impala was also parked outside. It clicked in my head who's car it belonged to. "Dean!" A big smile came across my face as I rushed in the house, Duke catching up with me.

"Is it who I think it is!" I called loudly closing the door after Duke entered.

"No way!"