Chapter 3

3 hours later

Katrina and Abbie are being treated in Holby hospital. Katrina has a broken skull and a lot of cuts and bruises. Abbie has a broken spine and also a lot of cuts and bruises.

Meanwhile, in the police station was Anne who was having a full body check to make sure that she has no drugs or weapons on her.

Katrina and Abbie where lucky, because as it turns out Anne had 2 guns and a tin full of drugs and bullets. She was immediately taken to court and pleaded guilty for physical damage. She was sentenced to 6 years in prison.

2 weeks later

Katrina and Abbie where still recovering in hospital. They were even happier when they had a visitor. Auntie Jenny. She had baked two mouthwatering, pritty and delicately decorated cupcakes for them all to enjoy. She had also brought along some games that they played for the rest of the night.

6 weeks later

They are both now back from Holby hospital.

It was January the 2nd, which meant it was Katrina's birthday. This was the first time Katrina had ever had a proper birthday party with piles and piles of presents stacked up to the ceiling. There was a four layered cake decorated with Katrina's best flowers on. She was so happy not only because of this but because she had a proper family to celebrate her birthday with.

To be continued