Voting #2 + Results of My Final

Yes, I am well aware that I've already held one voting for the new stories. However, I've come up with at least four more ideas that I'd like input on. But, first, I promised I'd let you all know how my final went. I passed with an 80%. Pretty good for studying while I was sick. That doesn't necessarily mean that I passed my classes, but it's a start.
I digress.
So here's sort of how I wanted to do this: I'll do as I did before and give a brief summary of each story and the pairing. All I ask is that you sort of rank them in order of interest to you. If you could do that, it would help me considerably. I fully intend to finish my other stories first before starting on the new ones.
I also will have a new writing policy with these new stories. I feel as though, although longer than the chapters of most stories, the chapters I post are much too short and aren't up to par with my current writing standards. I want my work to be as nice and professional as possible. That being said, chapters will be longer, which in turn means that they'll take a bit longer to come out. This should not be an issue, considering the fact that I will have at least three or so hours to write at my leisure daily. Also, with summer rolling around soon, I'll be able to spend more time on them. I do want to limit myself to only doing 1-3 stories at a time rather than ten. So, again, ranking these in order of your interest will be a great help. If there aren't enough votes to accurately rank the story order, I'll take the matters of choosing into my own hands.

The options are: 

Eaten Alive: (DirkDaveKat) A zombie apocalypse takes place and the three are left to survive against all odds.

Call Me Kitten: (DaveKat) Eridan's magic trick goes wrong and turns Karkat into a fluffy little meowbeast.

Mr. Strider's Assistant: (DaveKat) In which Dave, the big Hollywood director, hires Karkat as his own personal toy. *wink wonk*

The Student Body: (DaveKat) A look into what would happen if Dave/Karkat was a student teacher at Karkat's/Dave's school. *TWO STORIES IN ONE*

*NEW* I Do?: (Davekat) Dave and Karkat have been forced into an arranged marriage.

*NEW* My Hero: (Davekat) Karkat's favorite superhero and idolized heartthrob might be closer to him than anticipated.

*NEW* Witness Protection Program: (Davekat) A house party goes wrong, leaving Karkat, a witness of countless massacres, under the protection of Officer Strider until the murderers can be brought to justice.

*NEW* Just Like Animals: Karkat gets a job at the zoo. Shenanigans and stuff.

So yeah. Vote and stuff. Love you all bai!

~L3X1B1RD~