(something like this)

It's evening now!

Manik was walking alone on the stranded road..he was missing her..only he knows what she means in his life..when she is around ..he need nothing else..he want nothing else..and today when she isn't around him..he was restless.. He was feeling like he has nothing with him.. He might be the richest man of this country but in his eyes he is the poorest..

It's true that hunger of love is much more painful than hunger of food ..and Manik knows the real worth of love ..in form of Nandini ..he finds the epitome of love.. And when she isn't around him..he was feeling more hungry then ever..

Love is like..rain out of season..sometimes you want it to never drench you..and sometimes you just chase it..like a wanderer seek for water to quench his thirst.. Its all game ..a game played by almighty .. Its a saying distance makes heart grow fonder ..and something like that only happening to Manik right now..

In this one year..he never understood his own emotions.. But actually he named it as friendship ..unaware of the fact that it's love ..true and pure..sacred more than holy water..

Amidst of all his thoughts..he reached to Nandini's house..where she used to live from last 1 year..he smiled looking at the gate ..

He walked straight to the house..and knocked on the door..an old lady in her seventies ..opened the gate and as soon as she saw Manik standing there with a smile..she welcomed him inside with a big broad smile on her face..

"Manik..come inside son..".. She welcomed him..and he walked inside ..

" actually I was just passing by..so thought to meet you Mrs. Searle.. " ..he replied with a smile on his face and sugary tone ..

She smiled at his answer and ruffled his hairs..

"Manik..my son! You don't need to make excuse to visit here..I know you must be missing Nandini..that's why ..tum yaha aaye ho..".. She answered like a mom knows everything about his son..and he wasn't stunned with her answer as since childhood.. Mrs. Searle was always there for Manik like a mother..and she is very well aware from his every move..

When he is saying truth..when he is saying lie..when he is passing lame excuses and when he is genuinely mean it.. She knows every thing about him..she knows him in and out ..since childhood he was alone..but in the presence of Mrs. Searle ..he feels safest than ever..and after Nandini's arrival ..he felt that he is alive.. But still he didn't recognized his own emotions..

" can I go to her room?".. He asked in his soft voice and she with a smile granted him permission..

Nandini's Room :

He entered in her room..and he can feel her presence there..the whole room was filled with their pictures..and the smile was never leaving his lips..

He walked inside and saw a frame on the side table ..it was a pic of MaNan ..he smiled looking at that..then he saw she was sitting on the bed with a smile..he was about to touch her but she vanished..

He ruffled his hairs..and pressed his both lips to hide his shy smile..there wasn't two ways ..Manik was missing her a lot..that want to see her once was increasing in his heart by each passing second..