2. Missing her!

It's been a month.. Nandini left the town ..and there went not even a single moment when Manik didn't missed her..he always miss her..but whenever he ask her to come back..she make some kind of excuse..which irks him a lot ..but still he knows that her family needs her too ..its just it was getting hard to live without her for him as soon as she entered In his world..he started smiling ..he actually started living and today he is alive because of her only..

"Nandini!" ..she chanted her name like a devotee chants his god's name..

He was standing in his room with the paint brush in his hand..from last 3 hours he was trying to make a painting but unfortunately nothing is happening..

"Without you I can't even paint..kaha ho tum yaar?".. He said while looking at other paintings placed in his room ..

Then he picked up his phone which was lying lonely on his bed..just to dial his best friend's number..because he was very well aware from the fact that only she can provide him that one reason to paint..as she is his inspiration..without her ..he can't even paint..

" Nandini! " ..he said as soon as he answered his call..

"Hi Manik! Kya hua?".. She asked as she sensed his restlessness ..so what she can't see him..but the biggest fact is ..she can feel him..

" am trying to make a painting..but tum janti ho na....."..he was unable to complete..

"Ki mere bina tum paint nahi kar pate" .. She completed his left over words and this made him smile to full..

"Tum kitne ache se janti ho mujhe".. He said in his joyous voice with a big broad smile..

" Han..woh toh hai..".. She answered and he smiled..

"Okay..so help me na..".. He asked and she complied..

She started narrating a scene to him..and he was obeying all her instructions like a good student..

" done.. " ..he exclaimed but when he saw the pic..he was actually surprised..

"Nandini..yeh kesi scene hai?".. He asked looking at the painting he made.. She smiled on his question...

" Jo dil mei tha woh jubaan pe aa gaya..",..she answered politely but he was still looking at the painting with a surprise face..

"Manik..ab mujhe Jana hai..I will talk later..".. With that she hung up the call..while Manik tried to say something but it was too late..she had disconnected the call..

" yeh picture..".. He again looked at the pic very keenly...

"Ohoo! Manik..stop thinking over..",.. He chucked all his rational thoughts and after placing the brush on the table..he moved out of the room..

The camera now focused on the painting Manik made.. The painting was of a girl ..lying amidst of loads of machine..her face was pale..and she was sleeping on the hospital bed..

and she was sleeping on the hospital bed