Chapter 2

:Edited:

Paige's POV

I wake up and walk downstairs to see Joe and remember what happened last night. "Hey Joe"

"Oh, hey Paige." I walk over and sit down on the couch by him. We talked a lot and since no one else was awake he brought up last night. "So, you know we have to talk about last night."

"I know. I like you Joe. I really like you."

"I like you too and I want to get to know you more."

"Is this your way of asking me out?"

He laughs and says "Paige, will you go out with me?"

"Yes Joe, of course." we hug and Zoe walks down

"What's going on down here?" she says smiling. 

"Nothing." we both said and we jumped apart of each other.

"Well, I'm happy for you too. You guys finally revealed your feelings to eachother" She pulls both of us into a big hug. "I'm going to go make breakfast."

"Ok.um.. well i'm gonna go see what Troye is doing." 

I knock on the door and here "Come in!" I walk in. He is on Skype with Connor. No surprise.

I close the door and sit by Troye. "Hey Connor."

"Hey Paigey."

"So when are you too going to tell the world Tronnor is real."

"I don't know. It's kind of a secret still although their are multiple fan pages and channels all about Tronnor."

"Well Zoe is making breakfast right now so you too are going to have to say goodbye." 

"Ok." troye said as they both made a sad pout face.

"Come on love birds."I said making fun of them

"Bye connor."

"Bye troye."

We both walk down and there is breakfast on the table. "Thanks Zo." Troye says as he sits down at the table and I sit down next to him which happens to be next to Joe. There is just silence at the table now.

"So what are we doing today." I say to break the awkward silence.

"Were going to go shopping with Tanya, Louise, and Darcy and the boys are going over to Marcus'." Zoe replies after thinking for a bit.

"Oooh! fun!"

"Yep" she says. We then finish eating and I go to get changed because it is a quarter pass 9 and we were meeting the girls at 10. I decide to wear a flowy white top, magenta colored jeans, a denim jacket, white converse, and added a frilly purse. I left my hair down straight and i started to do my makeup when someone knocked on my door. I went over and opened it.

"Hey."

"Hey joe. come in" I invite him in. I close the door and then squeal and laugh as his spins me around and pulls me close to him. i feel his soft lips press it to mine and I smile. Eventually we stop because Troye knocked on the door.

"Um. Paige. can I come in?" why does he have to ruin it.

"I'll go." Joe suggests and opens the door and walks out. "Hey Troye" Troye stands there just looking at Joe than back at me.