Part 13

- 3 Weeks Later -

I am currently walking around the set to just look around while Dad, Jensen and Misha shot more scenes and I ran into Dylan and Tyler again. I started talking to them and asked, "So what are you two doing up here?"

        Tyler said, "We came to visit the set of Supernatural. We're huge fans of the show and wanted to show our support to the stars."

         I smiled and said, "Cool."

         Then my phone vibrated and I said, "The guys are done for today, so we're all leaving to the house."

     I kissed Tyler on the cheek and hugged him before I leaned in to kiss Dylan on the cheek and he leaned in to give me a real kiss. I heard Jensen yell, "REALLY?!"

          I looked up to see him looking at us angrily.

Then I said, "Jensen, calm down. It's honestly not what it looked like. I was going to kiss his cheek and he started leaning in for a real kiss. I swear that it was all it was.  Nothing more and nothing less."

           He glared at Dylan and said, "Stay away from her. She's already got a boyfriend."

          Tyler and I took a step back before Dylan asked, "Who? You? Why would she want someone that's old enough to be her father when she could be with someone closer to her own age?"

           I sighed and then Jensen looked at me before looking back at Dylan and glaring at him.

I said, "Jensen, come on. We're leaving. Now. Dylan, lose my number and don't try to contact me. Please."

        Then Tyler said, "I'll lose your number too."

         Jensen said, "No. You didn't try to kiss my girlfriend, so you are fine. Plus, I can see that you only see her as a sister."

          Tyler nodded before Jensen and I walked away and up to Jared and Misha before we got in the car and went back to the house. I walked inside and up to my room with Jensen right behind me. I looked at Jensen and asked, "Are you okay?"

          He said, "No. He was right. I am old enough to be your father."

          I said, "Jensen, don't listen to him. He's just mad that I'm with you and not him. Also, because he knows that you're hotter than him."

          Jensen smiled at me and pulled me closer to him before kissed me softly. I kissed back and I wrapped my arms around his neck while tangling my hands into his hair. He pulled me closer to him, so that there was no space between us and then he pulled away from the kiss and started kissing down my neck causing me to moan quietly. Then he slightly nipped at a spot causing me to gasp from the pleasure before he started sucking, licking and nipping on that place causing me to moan again, but louder this time. Then he pulled away and smirked before he said, "There. Now everyone will know that you're taken."

            I blushed and then I said, "My turn."

           I started kissing down his neck and got to where his neck meets his shoulder and he moaned softly. I smirked and started sucking on that spot gently before biting it gently, but hard enough to leave a mark before I started licking it and then I blew on it before I felt him shiver slightly. I whispered in his ear, "You're mine."

            Then I nibbled on his earlobe slightly before I stepped away from him and I saw the bulge in his pants before I said, "You have a little problem there, babe. Well from the size of it, a not so little problem."

           Then I walked out of my room smirking while swaying my hips knowing that he was watching and I walked downstairs before I started watching The Originals with Mom, Dad, Misha, Evie and Carlos while the kids all colored in the floor. Then Jensen walked downstairs grumbling and he sat down beside me before covering his area with a pillow. Dad, Misha and Carlos looked at him with raised eyebrows while Evie and Mom just smirked at me. I just smirked and watched the show.

A/N: I know that Dylan O'Brien would NEVER say something that mean to anyone, but he was just mad at Jensen.