1

- Allison's POV -

I walked into the orphanage to see a man and woman talking to the owner, Mrs Adams. I walked up to them and said, "Hey Mrs Adams."

      She said, "This is our oldest girl, Allison. Allison, this is Jared Padalecki and his wife Genevieve. It seems that they want to adopt our oldest teenager."

        Then I said, "Well I'm your girl. I'm 17. I'll be 18 soon, so I will have grown out of the system. "

        Jared and Genevieve talked about it before they adopted me and I went home with them. I listened as they talked about their sons, Thomas and Shepherd. I walked inside with Jared and Genevieve before I saw Thomas and Shepherd playing with blocks in the floor. I smiled before the babysitter left and I sat down and started playing with them. We got along perfectly and we sat on the couch before we fell asleep watching a movie together.

- 2 Months Later -

I sat down in the floor with Tom and Shep as we started coloring before Jared asked, "Do you want to go to set with me, Ally?"

     I asked, "What about Tom and Shep?"

     He said, "Gen will watch them while we're gone."

      I nodded and said, "Okay. Bye boys. See you when I get back."

      They hugged me and said, "Bye Ally. See you later. We love you."

      I said, "I love you boys too."

     Then Jared and I got into his car and drove towards the set.

- On The Car Ride There -

Jared said, "You can call Gen and me 'mom' and 'dad' if you want. If you don't, then I guess you need some more time to get used to us."

     I said while looking at my hands, "I've never had a mom and dad before."

     He held my hand while saying, "Well now you have one."

      I smiled at him before I changed the contact for him from 'Jared' to 'Dad' and the contact for Gen from 'Gen' to 'Mom'. Then we made it to the studio.