*:・゚✧chapter 1✧・゚:*

Line Art; The legend of Carl & Bonnie (shameless s4e9)
~

Line Art; The legend of Carl & Bonnie (shameless s4e9) ~

~
(Current time (new england)

Starting ; 12:10 am
Finished ; 2:08 am)

Song; somebody else- the 1975

*:・゚✧chapter 1; apple fetish✧・゚:*

•••

"MOM," I yelled, arriving home from hell.

Excuse me,

I meant school.

"I'M HOOOOME" I yelled again, exaggerating the 'O'.

I walked into the living area expecting to see my mom enjoying her daily dose of How to get Away with Murder, like she does every afternoon on Tuesdays, her day off from work.

But to my surprise the T.V. was off and no one was found.

"Hellllooooo?..." I said wondering around the house.

I ended up in the kitchen and threw my bag carelessly on the counter.

I walked to the fruit bowl and picked up 1 out of 2 apples.

I grunted at that.

I was about to raid the fridge, but I saw a note sloppily taped the the door;

'Went out to the store to buy you more apples like the awesome mother I am. If you need anything, just call.
Ill be home by 6 at the latest.
Xoxo,
Mom'

My mother is a blessing.

I picked out whatever homework I had for the night from my bag.

I hiked up the stairs to my room, with homework in one hand and apple in the other.

I opened the door and was greeted with an opened window with a slow breeze gently moving the curtains.

I skipped to my desk and laid everything in order,

The dreaded math first, history, chem, then english.

Gross,

I hate school.

I plugged in my phone to the small set of speakers I owned and played The 1975's album, 'I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it' .

~

After an hour of homework and one of my favorite bands playing on shuffle, I turned my spinning desk chair towards the trash can, throwing my finished apple core right in to the bin.